Your MTH

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(320) 310-0609 (320) 310-0609

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchasing a nice use work truck

I found a great truck at MTH by shopping on line, Micheal V. is an outstanding sales rep. Very personable and knowledgeable about the truck I was look at, I'm from out of state so we set up a date and time I could be there and they had put the truck through a final inspection had it washed and ready to go when I arrived, A big thank you to Micheal and Eric, I did appreciate it and the truck ran great all the way back home.

4.3

Rudy j

MTH had a Kia in my price range, nice machine. I did not ask for a extended warranty but they added it with out asking me if I wanted it.

Truck service/ vehicle purchas

Megan was very helpful and informational. Very polite and down to earth, as was the whole crew. Will definitely recommend and return. Had a great experience there.

Great Staff!

I came in looking to get out of a buy here pay here loan. Mike Kessler helped me achieve that goal. He was patient, as he dedicated 6 hours of his day getting me into a perfect vehicle and finding a bank to finance me!

Great Service!

Mike Kessler was a very patient and well educated salesman. I came in looking to get out a different truck and he found me the perfect one that fit my needs. Highly recommended

4.5

MTH dealership in St. Cloud Mn

I went there to purchase a vehicle fir the first time ever at a dealership. The second i walked in everyone was so kind and helpful. I got to work with Steve Muske and he made sure it was possible fir me to get the vehicle i wanted!

4.0

By Mitchel Janorschke clear lake Mn April 28 2021

My experience with MTH was positive, my sales person was Megan. Her and the finance people stayed after hours just to put me in a different set of wheels. I would shop there again.

MTH is the best

What a great dealership! Everyone went above and beyond to help us get our truck, especially Mike in sales, service department and finance. Definitely recommend looking here for your new truck.

The Name Says It All!

Worked with Alex G****** in sales and he spent the entire Saturday with us to ensure we drove all the trucks needed to ensure we were selecting the right one. The entire team was great and then on top of it they give you awesome store merch to take home!

Will use again!

Went down to look at a truck that I saw online. Ended up not getting it, drove off the lot with an even better truck! These guys will really go out of their way to get you a great deal!