Your MTH

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(320) 310-0609 (320) 310-0609

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New truck

Very happy with the salesman Steve at MTH. Very decent to deal with and love my new truck. And they even had a delivered to my house.

Truck

Bought a Truck from MTH the service was Amazing...Mike K was my sales person he went above and beyond!!! I would recommend going there if you looking for a new truck!!!

New to me car purchase

Really nice dealer, good customer service. Steve was a real stand up guy. My wife and I were able to get the car we wanted at a great deal, and trade in our old vehicle for a more than fair price.

Great Service

Colten did a great job taking care of us on our trade in. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my purchase, and Colten did a couple follow ups to make sure everything was going smooth!

Great Experience!

Good experience all around! I talked with their team over the weekend about what I was looking for and what I was trading in (via text which was super convenient). I met with Mike Kessler the following Monday morning and was in a new truck a few hours later. Everything was pretty seamless, Mike did a really good job of explaining things and what the process looked like. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to, made it feel like you were looking at a truck with a buddy. They even worked with/for me to get lower monthly payments, through a local credit union nonetheless. Gave pretty decent value on my trade in and made the whole truck buying experience hassle free.

Great service!

Awesome dealership and people. Will do their best for you and are so friendly I will definitely keep doing business with them in the future

Very Great to work with.

The guys are very professional and nice to work with. Even if you have problems they will help you get them solved. I would buy from them again.

Great over all

Jorge Torres was my salesman great attitude Made things easy I definitely recommend this Dealership to who ever needs a car truck or suvs They got you.

First Class Experience

Jorge Torres was my salesperson, and was very attuned to what I was looking for in a used vehicle. I was happy with what presented for options. The experience did not take long and they accommodated my payment request.

Impressive!

I was recently at Minnesota Truck Headquarters and was lucky enough to do business with them. Everything went very smoothly and the hospitality was great. Highly recommend checking these guys out for your next vehicle purchase. My salesman was Steve Muske.