Middlekauff Honda

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Help getting a new key

Every person I delt with was very professional and courteous I enjoyed going to Middlekauff Automotive and will do so in the future...

Purchasing a Honda CRV

Great experience with Butch Heatwole. He was so helpful and guided us to the car we really enjoy! Totally wonderful customer satisfaction in all the areas.

Very clean .

Everyone was very helpful and friendly Work was done in a timely manner. They let me know when it was complete and the price was as quoted to me.

Service as advertised!

Vehicle was received when scheduled, we were given a loaner vehicle to conduct local business (we live 80 miles from the dealership) and our vehicle was ready when it was supposed to be!

Great service

Nicole is always ready to get me in when I need . My repairs are always done on time and same date service

Go for it

very professional sales personal, brought the car that we were interested in from Twin Falls to Rupert so that we could try it out. Met in Twin Falls later that day and bought it. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Great Service

efficient friendly nice facility I always enjoy having my Ridgeline serviced at Middlekauff Honda. Everyone seems knowledgeable on top of their game.

Excellent Customer Service

Very friendly and informative. Everyone was very customer service oriented. Eduardo Marin is such a kind man and very detailed oriented. I would recommend my family and friends to to Middlekauff Motors

Fast and Friendly

Friendly and helpful service ... Was able to get in and out in 30 minutes without an appointment. Will definitely be back.

Great Service Department

Nicole was informative and knowledgeable. She kept in touch with me throughout the day to give my updates on the repairs to my vehicle. My car was clean when I picked it up then when I dropped it off!