Team Blevins

16 reviews

December 4, 2018

Very happy with my purchase and experience with Blevins Gouverneur will be back Tim did a great job and will be sending more people to see him . Thanks... for the new truck

Thank you for the positive review, we greatly appreciate the feedback! We always strive to meet the customers needs, and I am glad our team was able ...to meet your expectations. Thank you -Mike B.

January 5, 2015

Buying a car has never been that easy, and I bought 2 that day. I want to tell you that you should make sure you keep Nolan around. He was fun to work... with, and acted like he really did care about his customer. Also all the rest of the staff was very nice to work with. I will recommend all my friends to shop at Team Blevins, and that is something I have never done before.

• December 14, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn from team Blevins in Gouverneur New York.The salesman was John and was very professional and easy to work with during... the sale.I received quite a deal from team Blevins 0% financing for 75 months with rebates.Thank You team Blevins for the good deal on the truck. Thanks again Happy customer

Anthony, Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent purchase from Team Blevins in Gouverneur. I'm glad to hear John was able to help you out... and treat you with the professionalism you deserve. We look forward to providing you great service also with your new Ram. If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact us. Thanks again, Mike Blevins

November 22, 2014

We are in the process of buying our third SUV/truck from Blevins in Gouverneur and continue to be blown away by their attention to customer service and... commitment to getting the best deal possible for the customer. Their professionalism, product knowledge and the care that they have shown us in all of our car buying experiences have been absolutely amazing. Mr. Blevins even drove the car we were looking at to our home for us to look at and test drive! We are committed to supporting local businesses and our latest car buying adventure showcases the excellent opportunities that can be found in the North Country. Thank you Blevins, once again, for making the car buying process super easy. I can't wait to pick up my new Jeep next week!

September 10, 2014

It is so refreshing to go into a dealer that actually cares about its customers. This is a true local dealer no high pressure sales pitch.I love that I... can ask a question and get a straight answer and not get the run around or a question right back at me to avoid the answer. I've purchased FOUR vehicles from this dealer and I will continue to go back because they are focused on helping me not their bottom line. The service dept has some of the best technicians in the north country hands down. If you are looking for a great local dealer you can trust I highly recommend Team Blevins in Gouverneur.

June 7, 2014

Bought a new Ram truck from another dealer took the truck to Blevins for a oil change and after having it done thay told me not to come back said I did... not buy their they will not service it although I am a paying customer that is bad customer service

I am sorry to hear of your poor experience with our Service Department. Our Certified Technicians are well trusted throughout the area and I am happy... you chose our Service Department over the other dealership where you purchased your Ram truck. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate of the miscommunication in this situation. I have tried contacting you directly and have not received a reply. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your experience here and I hope to make things right. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. -Mike Blevins, General Manager, 315-287-1300.

September 6, 2013

In December 2009, I purchased a 2010 Dodge Avenger from Team Blevins. John was very helpful and personable and helped me get just the car I was looking... for. As much as I liked my Dodge Avenger, I decided to trade it in in November 2012 for a 2013 Chrysler 200. Nolan was very helpful and personable answering my questions, and he made my purchase quick and easy. Nolan continues to be helpful whenever I need assistance. Jason is great in the service department, being friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Team Blevins to do business with!!!

June 11, 2013

Today we picked up our new Dodge Ram truck at Team Blevins in Gouverneur, NY. From our first visit to today’s final check out, Nolan Gardner, the salesman... we worked with, was a consummate professional. He has a broad and solid knowledge of the vehicles he sells and answered every question we raised with confidence and detail. We were treated respectfully and were very satisfied with the price of the truck as well as what we were given for our trade-in vehicle. We also appreciated the personal attention shown by every staff member we were involved with. If you are looking for a dealership with people who know their stuff and truly care for their customers without the typical “pushy car salesman” approach, Team Blevins in Gouverneur is worth the drive. And, oh yes, be sure to ask for Nolan. Thanks Nolan and Team Blevins for a great, positive car buying experience.

June 10, 2013

Today we picked up our new Dodge Ram truck at Team Blevins in Gouverneur, NY. From our first visit to today’s final check out, Nolan Gardner, the salesman... we worked with, was a consummate professional. He has a broad and solid knowledge of the vehicles he sells and answered every question we raised with confidence and detail. We were treated respectfully and were very satisfied with the price of the truck as well as what we were given for our trade. We also appreciated the friendly attitude and personal attention shown by every staff member we were involved with. Even the young man who drove our truck around from it's final preparation stepped out of the vehicle and then walked all around it, pausing now and then to buff out any little spot he was not satisfied with. Amazing! If you are looking for a dealership with people who know their stuff and truly care for their customers without the typical “pushy car salesman” approach, Team Blevins in Gouverneur is worth the drive. And, oh yes, be sure to ask for Nolan. Thanks Nolan and Team Blevins for a great, positive car buying experience.

February 2, 2013

We had been searching for a new car for awhile and just drove over to Gouverneur not really expecting to find anything we were interested in. To our surpise... we found an SUV that was perfect and had all the features we wanted and more. We started talking to Nolan Gardner about the vehicle and after discussing price and trade-in we decided to buy on a Saturday afternoon. We explained that due to our schedules we really wanted to leave that day with the vehicle and Nolan did everything in his power to make this happen, including staying late. We have had the vehicle for 2 weeks now and could not be happier and would not hesitate to send anyone looking for a car and a great deal to Blevins.