Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience working with Thomas G - internet

I ended up buying two cars through Thomas. He was professional, understanding of my wants/needs, willing to work with me on price and trade-ins, and helped work through some issues/misunderstandings. I really think that the purchases happened because of Thomas and how he was able to handle everything. I highly recommend Larry Miller Toyota, and in particular Thomas.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We hope you will continue to come to see us in the future! - Kasey Webster, General Manager

1.0

False claims

Sent me a letter saying I was pre qualified for a loan up to 31k so I call they run my credit which put a hit on my credit then calls me back 5 hours later saying they can't help me cuz I'm a first time buyer. To call another one of their dealer ships for a first time buyer program. Why send me a letter saying I'm pre qualified for 31k hit my credit then tell me they can't help.

2.8

New Tires and regular service

Service people came wrong day and wrong time to pick up my Highlander for 4 new tires and regular service. Their scheduling was a mess!!!

Amazing Staff All around

Thomas in sales, is amazing. Super super friendly. Made the whole process comfortable. Kyler and Jake in service take the best care of me and my wife. 5 stars for everybody.

Super Service

Superior service. Fast and easy. Great people. Went in 30 minutes early and was finished before my actual appointment time. Great dealership. Would buy from them again. Very pleased

Dealer response

Hello! Thank you for making us a part of your day. Your review is much appreciated. Stop by and see us if you need anything else down the road. - Kasey Webster, General Manager

2.5

Disregards CDC guidelines

Multiple employees not wearing masks during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, when it is a legal mandate, and required of both customers and employees.

Dealer response

Thank you for your concerns about our staff. I'd really appreciate the opportunity to learn more so that I can address the situation properly. Please reach out to me when you can, thank you. - Ray Gunn, General Manager

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your concerns about the masks and I’d like to make sure that everything gets handled correctly. Please reach out to me when you can. Thank you. - Kasey Webster, General Manager, (801) 590-7910

1.0

Ripped off!

I called Larry Miller Toyota and arranged to get a trailer hitch installed. I was quoted over $900. I thought this sounded high, but I didn’t really know. I went in and had it done. When I picked it up they neglected to give me the adaptor to change the hole from 2” to 1 “. I spent several hours the next day trying to figure this out. I called, was blown off, then finally went down. The person I had worked with was off that day. After at least an hour later someone found the part and showed me how to put it in. The most maddening thing is that this would have cost me less than half at a hitch place my cousin recommended the next day. And, it would have cost even less than that at UHaul. I am mostly mad at myself for not calling around and getting comparable prices. But I am disappointed Larry Miller Toyota ripped me off so badly. Check prices elsewhere before you get ripped off here and waste hours finishing the job for them.

Dealer response

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s unfortunate to hear about your experience at our dealership. I’d appreciate the opportunity to better understand the situation so that I can ensure everything has been handled properly. I hope you’ll give me a call soon and we can get this sorted out together. - Levi Johnson, Service Manager, (801) 264-3885

Mister

This is the only dealer we bring our 2016 highlander For service, we are happy to recommend to our friends and anyone to want a trusted dealer for their car services

Dealer response

Harold, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future! Kasey Webster, General Manager

2.0

A Surprised Toyota owner for 25 years

I waited in the bay area with one other car waiting for a service tech for 15 min. I had an appointment . I thought they where slammed busy. As I walked into the tech area I found 6 service techs in their seats with one tech helping a customer. A little frustrated. I asked for a manager. He came and talked with me. I am and was really surprised and disappointed in the LHM Service techs . They don't really know who they work for or why they are there? Best of luck to you all. I am off to Karl Malone Toyota. Yes you represent the LHM Dealerships!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. It’s disheartening to hear that you didn’t experience the excellent customer service we aim to provide. We would like the chance to learn more about your visit in order to help you get the answers you’re looking for and to improve the services we offer. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can work together to resolve your frustrations. Thank you for your time. - Levi Johnson, Service Manager, (801) 264-3885

Craig Warner provides excellent customer service?

I highly recommend Craig Warner for employee of the Century! He consistently provides outstanding customer service! Always going above and beyond anytime I need my Toyota Tacoma serviced! Thank you Craig!

Dealer response

Hi Camille, Thank you for sharing your feedback so that others will know what it's like to have their vehicle serviced at Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray! We are glad to hear that Craig provided helpful service. If any future issues should arise, we will be here to assist. - Kasey Webster, General Manager