Mike Hale Acura

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I have been a customer for many years and have always...

I have been a customer for many years and have always been treated professionally and courteously. The service staff is very polite, quick to respond and very good at what they do. The same goes for the sales staff.

Amazing staff members & excellent customer service! My...

Amazing staff members & excellent customer service! My consultant was very nice and helped me out with the best that he can offer. I was sad I couldn’t get the A-spec package but the Tech is still awesome! I fall in love with it more everyday!

Great People to Work With

Sales manager and sales associate were very helpful and went out of there way to exceed my expectations. They explained things well and helped expedite the whole process.

Excellent service and great people to work with. It makes...

Excellent service and great people to work with. It makes a significant difference and I appreciated their professionalism and friendly interaction. Buying our MDX from them was a great experience.

I found exactly what I was looking for in a luxury SUV....

I found exactly what I was looking for in a luxury SUV. Super helpful staff and management, courteous, efficient, no pressure. Pleasant experience from start to finish.

Unparalleled customer service

I didn't purchase my Acura from Mike Hale, but brought my MDX in for service. Based on the careful, kind and thorough service I received, I will definitely be back for future service and purchases. I have also referred friends and family, as it was such an outstanding experience. Special thanks to Nick and Chris in the service department - can't thank you enough guys!

1.0

I WOULD NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM MIKE HALE!!!!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. DISHONEST. DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM MIKE HALE ACRUA. SELLS IS THE WORST IVE EVER DEALT WITH. THIS IS ABOUT SELLS. SELLS MAN IS DISHONEST. THE WORST.

Bad Experience

I took my 2012 TSX into the service department because my battery was getting weak and I'd had to jump start the vehicle a couple of times. It had an Acura brand battery that had a 100 month warranty, which they had installed 3 years earlier. I thought that they would at very least prorate the cost of a new battery based on the warranty. The service writer had me go sit in the customer waiting area while he checked into what could be done for me. About 15 minute later he came and told me that they would replace the battery at no charge and they would have it ready in 15 or 20 minutes. I watched a service tech install the new battery right in the service writer bay, and when done I went out to thank them and leave. Much to my surprise, as I went out to leave, a different service writer approached and told that they in fact would not cover the newly installed battery under warranty, rather I would need to pay full retail (approx. $160) for the battery, "but he wasn't going to charge me for the labor"! Really? I was unpleasantly surprised and questioned the timing our this conflicting decision, and asked if this was a sales tactic to install it on the premise that it would be covered by warranty and then tell the customer once it was installed that they now have to pay full price (not even a prorated price based on warranty). They proceeded to explain that in our harsh climate with very high temperatures and very low temperatures, all batteries only last about 3 years! Disgusted, I asked them to take out the newly installed battery and put my old one back in. They did so with no further discussion or even an apology. I then left the dealership and purchased a replacement battery elsewhere. Beware of unethical sales/service tactics in the Mike Hale service department. One star is the least I was allowed to give, I don't believe they deserved even one!

1.0

Family, friends, & colleges used as test subjects

Car leased New! all electrical shut down on freeway traveling 60mph. Yes no power steering nothing worked electrically. Miraculously husband was on a declining slope to man handle the car to the shoulder. Car had to be towed & passengers calmed down. Mike Hale Service concluded the electrical shut down but could re simulate the occurance again to get the exact codes. They programmed the computer in our car to catch the right codes next time. Assured no next time. We wanted to trade the car then because we felt unsafe. They said everything is documented, there shouldn’t be a next time. If so they said they would work with us. Yes it happened again luckily this time I had just got off the freeway because I couldn’t have man handled the car to safety with my 2 yr old in the car. It was the dead of winter & freezing outside though. That was a challenge with having no electrical to keep the car warm with my 2 yr old while we tried to line up transportation and a tow truck. Acura care suggested Jody Wilkinson because I was so unsure of the service that was performed on our car the 1st time. We had the car towed there the 2nd time. They said it was electrical & replaced alternator etc. their manager said we were really lucky because when the car looses power it shuts down everything. SCARY as it was😳 3rd times the charm yes it happened again but this time it just started throwing codes on the dashboard. We are slightly out of lease because of mileage. Remember the 1st occurance Mike Hale service department said they would take care of it if something happened with electrical. Called Acura & had car Towed to Mike Hale because we wanted the car traded to a safe lease since we are paying for a car that is unsafe & undeiveable. We didn’t even receive a phone call until 2nd day at closing. They said can’t fix because the tires are all bad & we would have to buy all new tires to re simulate the experience. I said please don’t fix or do anything until we know it’s covered. Also would like to trade car because we have been used as test subjects for to long. The car is plainly unsafe and don’t want to wait for a re simulation. After 4 days of not having a vehicle. We get a phone call & yes like the movie Groundhog Day. They said it had all the codes go off but couldn’t re simulate until we bought all new tires. No one listened. We said don’t fix anything until we talk to a GM or owner we continue to get the service manager that accused my husband of not having bought new tires a year ago, & also said to him, “quit frankly sir I hope things don’t work out for you.” We have contacted Acura Care & have a case manager. We have been without a car for 1 week no loaner car. We were assured by Ryan Rasmussen he had empathy. Question does he understand customer service manager job title. I wonder is empathy in the job title? If so does empathy encompass safety when fixing a car before it could kill someone? We bought an Acura for safety & reliability. If your at a dealership getting your car fixed under warranty, isn’t it because they are certified in making sure your car is safe when it leaves their service department??? Our family was hurt by the failure of communication, knowledge of product, & how to safely fix our car. By the grace of God we r alive. Acura may want to look @ the breakdown in communication & application of fixing their products safely with this dealership. It is a Sales only organization no customer service in our experience. Ryan Rasmussen (SM) said he has empathy, 🤔also said I hope it doesn’t work out for you! 🤔& he’s the one over making sure you feel safe with how your car is fixed🤔. He also said there is no one higher than him that can make a desision on our car. 🤔 Still waiting for resolution. keep you posted were you can find more on this vehicle situation so you will know if you want to take the financial, & health risk you could encounter if you find yourself working with this dealership long time. Yes, we look for long term relationships we have a Honda with almost 300,000 miles that hasn’t had any major problems. We never encountered empathy before like this. We have always worked dealerships trained & certified with safely fixing the problem. Not empathy for their lack of knowledge & safety.

3.8

Acura RDX 2017

Started off bad because I was tried using the "Have a Conversation" link and sent my message. No reply so I called, got a sales person and told him what I wanted he said someone was working on it and put me on speaker phone. I could hear the conversation that then took place. The sales person that was working on what I wanted said, "that guy is so damned impatient ..." I then said you I can hear you and all of a sudden click the phone was disconnected. I called back and got Jeff Collins who did an excellent job and answered all my questions and made the sale. The other sales person should be fired for talking about a customer and potential sale the way he did. I almost took my business to a competitor.