Montano Acura

Excellent Experience

Great service with Matt Gentry and the team at Montano Acura! I arrived to pick up our RSX with a blown out tire and they put the spare on for me without hesitation. The cost for service was fair and efficient. Customer service above and beyond expectation.

Easy purchase, no stress, very happy

Had a used vehicle in mind so went to test drive it. Decided to make an offer. From the time we finished the test drive to the time the purchase was completed was less than an hour! They were easy to negotiate with and the purchase was simple with no games or up-sell. A very comfortable and enjoyable experience, what car buying should be. Would return here next time I need a car.

Used Honda Ridgeline Purchase

I had been looking online for a used Ridgeline for a couple of months when I came across this one on Cars.com. I contacted them through email and then visited them. The vehicle was just what we were looking for(except for color). The dealership negotiated very low key and the purchase was relatively painless. Would highly recommend this dealership.