Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

New (888) 830-2182 (888) 830-2182
Used (877) 884-6289 (877) 884-6289
Service (877) 882-2441 (877) 882-2441

(1,710 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring from DealerRater.

Chevist Mitchell is our “car guy”.

Chevist Mitchell is our “car guy”. From the moment we entered the dealership, he treated us like family. Chevist is not the average car salesman. He’s a purveyor who cares about the mission and needs of his customers. We are so happy with our purchase and looking forward to a long relationship with Chevist and Mercedes Benz Mileone Silver Spring.

Their very competent technical team was able to solve the

Their very competent technical team was able to solve the issues with my S Class swiftly.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Edward Moore listened to my needs and wants, and he

Edward Moore listened to my needs and wants, and he located a vehicle that suites me.

Dealer response

Edward Moore is great person, who is knowledgeable,

Edward Moore is great person, who is knowledgeable, patient and really care about the customer like me. Doreen an Khalid are very help and kinds as well. This is great team and I am lucky that they helped me.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service. Service advisor prompt and efficient detailed. Waiting area clean didn’t have to wait long.

Dealer response

Hi Mitch, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Sales Associate, Ashley Ellis, was an ABSOLUTE HONOR to

Sales Associate, Ashley Ellis, was an ABSOLUTE HONOR to work with through my purchase process. Not only was she warm and engaging, me made me feel like a Welcomed Member to the Mercedes Benz Family! She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, and I will be telling any/everyone who will listen about her and how pleasurable my experience was with her. Also, I sincerely appreciate the Sales Manager, Khalil, for reaching out to me initially, making me feel welcomed and comfortable, as well as taking the time to personally introduce himself and chat with me. They both made me feel like family, and I will be Forever Grateful to them both ❤️

Dealer response

Hi Nia, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Not just one of my favorite dealerships, one of my

Not just one of my favorite dealerships, one of my favorite places to be in the whole world

Amazing 🤩 people.

Amazing 🤩 people. Huge vehicle selection. I’m in love with my new Mercedes Benz 🥰. I would definitely recommend this dealer. Best Salesman Mr. Charlie Miller.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Dealership is very clean and inviting.

Dealership is very clean and inviting. All employees are very welcoming and willing to help all walks of life people.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring!

It was a great experience working with Charlie Miller.

It was a great experience working with Charlie Miller. He found the car I wanted and was very professional. I found Silver Spring MB was like no other dealership. I had to leave Annapolis to find my car because of the professionalism there. I highly recommend Charlie Miller and the dealership to buy a car