Volvo Cars Silver Spring

New (240) 292-0590 (240) 292-0590
Used (240) 292-4014 (240) 292-4014
Service (240) 292-6680 (240) 292-6680

(1,622 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars Silver Spring from DealerRater.

Tanner was amazing!

Tanner was amazing! He’s always professional and super efficient. I left my car in his care and didn’t have to worry. Definitely my fav service guy.

Abraham was very helpful in helping me through the

Abraham was very helpful in helping me through the difficult process of trading and buying a new car. It felt easier and more comfortable than my past experiences.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I recently purchased a vehicle at Volvo Silver Spring.

I recently purchased a vehicle at Volvo Silver Spring. As soon as I hit the front door Mabel was waiting for our scheduled appointment. She is very informed about the Volvo product. She gave a thorough overview of the vehicle that I purchased. I purchased the vehicle in large part because of Mabels helpfulness and support throughout the car buying process. In the future, if I decide to purchase another Volvo product, I will want Mabel to walk me through from beginning to end. Volvo is lucky to have her as a Sales Rep.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Abraham Blandon -Great to work with!

We called Volvo of Silver Spring and Abraham Blandon answered the phone and from there he assisted us with the purchase of our new car. The whole process was handled by him with professionalism, and respect and it was a great experience to have someone like Abraham. We would totally recommend working with him if you are looking for your next car here.

Dealer response

Hi Jose, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

In my 50+ years of purchasing vehicles I have never found

In my 50+ years of purchasing vehicles I have never found a better sales representative than Kirk Daniels, Jr.. Without using pressure tactics, he took the time to show me why buying a Volvo was an excellent choice for me. He has converted me from a Cadillac driver to a Volvo driver. Thank you Kirk!

Dealer response

Hi Cherylr, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Work was done fast and with good quality.

Work was done fast and with good quality. I will definitely come back again, when need arises

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service

Excellent service from all people, especially Luis Prada

Herb Gordon Subaru

Vitaly is amazing always gets the job done right and in a jiffy.

Dealer response

Hi Cody, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Volvo Silver Spring Maryland

My service guy was awesome. Fixed a problem with no charge. Recurring issue. Thanks a ton!

Dealer response

Hi Frank, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great Service & Care every time!!!!

2nd time I?ve brought in my car for scheduled maintenance, an absolutely fantastic experience. Exceptionally well run service & arts department. 2nd time I?ve been assigned Luis. He once again when above & beyond & patiently answered and researched when needed, answers to my questions. It was busy, which is good, but extremely well run. They take great care with their customers, have felt this since day 1 and it is reinforced with each visit. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Hello Fabiola, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.