King Auto Corner

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 20 reviews

• September 28, 2012

Husband and I were looking for a used Suburban, I had contacted the Internet Dept. I have small children and husband worked the 3rd so it was hard for... both of us to get there. Before I knew it the Suburban was driving up in my drive way. As soon as the girls and I saw it we had to have it. Also, we have had our first service and the guys in the Service Dept, picked my vehicle up from school and was back before school was out. We appreciate all King has done for us !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Courtney for the wonderful reply. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call me @ 334-756-7111. Sheila

July 19, 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Repairs handled without incident. Highly recommend this facility

July 19, 2017

February 11, 2017

Bought my Chevy Traverse from here and ever since I've bought it I took it there for service. Because it was new was most the oil change and tire rota...tion. Recently had a check engine sign so I took it to them. Basically the way they repaired it and charge me 300 was zip tie and glue. Sometime later driving down the road the part came off and have to spend more money and three hours stranded to have it fixed by someone else. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO GO HERE FOR SERVICE.

May 22, 2016

I have purchased a dozen new autos in my life. This was the best experience I have every had when buying a new car. The salesman David Breedlove is a ...super person and so easy to talk with.. The sales manager Mr. Jimmy Scoggins was also super and helped us to get a very good deal. My wife and I highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you so much for the GREAT REVIEW.. Let us know if we can help in anyway.....

February 7, 2016

I had a very good purchase experience at King Ford. The employees were kind and not pushy. They allowed me to take my time and ask questions. I was qu...oted a price without delay. And without giving my contact information.

Thank you, we try our best to let the customer enjoy the visit here at our dealership.

February 6, 2015

i would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the folks at King Ford. My wife and i were just going over to look at vehicles(Trucks) f...or a possible purchase in the near future. When we arrived at King Ford we were met by a gentleman who was very kind and polite. I told him that we were just looking for trucks to possibly buy in the near future. He put us with a great salesman named David Breedlove. He was not pushy or trying to sell us something we did not want. We fell in love with a Ford F-150 my wife loved. After asking a few questions and test driving it, my wife and i purchased the vehicle on the spot. Everyone that i met at King Ford was very friendly and kind and told us of the pros and cons of each vehicle we liked. The finance manager was excellent also. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Once again thank you to the staff.....Yall are great......

July 6, 2014

We were looking to downsize and King auto had a great selection of used Ford and Chevy SUV's. We were offered a great trade in value for our truck and... were able to get a good deal on a Ford Escape. Very friendly staff and great customer service. Great location right off the interstate. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends. Thanks King!

June 20, 2014

I contacted the dealership about wanting a specific car via the internet. I wanted a car that would get good gas mileage, and fair price. They instant...ly found one and the price was well below what I expected. The sales staff at King Auto is the greatest.

June 20, 2014

This is our 3rd purchase from King. We purchased a Silverado 1500, Dodge Avenger and now a 2014 Kawasaki Mule. It great having all brands & service at... one location. We will continue to shop on line and take our vehicles in for service. GREAT EXPERIENCE all way around...........