King Auto Corner

Service (334) 528-0758 (334) 528-0758

4.5

1.8

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I had made arrangements with Sheila to meet Friday afternoon around 5:00-6:00pm to buy a Dodge Ram. I asked her if she would be there that late because I was driving from 4 HOURS AWAY!!! That was because no dealership closer had the truck I wanted. At 5:10pm I called her to let her know it would be closer to 6:00pm before I would be there. The person who answered said she must be on the lot and I could leave her a message which I did. I arrived at the dealership at 6:05pm and was SHOCKED when I was told that she went home awhile ago because it was her birthday! And did she leave an informed salesman to take care of me...of course not. The truck was still sitting on the lot and there wasn't even enough gas in it for me to test drive it. So I left there very unhappy with a small glimmer of hope that Saturday Sheila would make the situation better. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Actually I waited a month to post this review and I can tell everyone that she has NEVER contacted me to apologize or done anything to try to make the situation right. DO NOT BUY FROM SHEILA OR THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

Great customer service

Thanks to salesman Billy Knight for great customer service and we are very happy with our new Malibu!

The best dealer around!

We purchased our 2013 Equinox yesterday from Kings. This is our second vehicle purchased their dealership. Eddie, Sheila, Tommy and the gang make you feel like you are part of their family. They go out of their way to make buying a car a stress free experience. Before you go anywhere else, stop in and see how easy it is for yourself!

3.0

Good price on NEW; ripped on TRADE

Good price on new, but ripped by over $2000 on my trade. Remarkable how much baloney three different employees offered when I resisted at their insulting offer on my trade and I practically had to beg for $500 more when they were $2300 away from what their own website estimated my trade to be worth. I also find it interesting they priced my trade for $4500 more than they paid me, the very next day. All in all, these are very nice, professional people, but I give them low grades on making a situation right after the fact.

Buying New Truck

Was looking for a new Ford truck,I knew about what kind I wanted. After arriving at dealership meet saleman Brain Hanners.Dicussed what I was looking for and my towing needs in a truck.Brain was very good at explain all the feature of the different type truck I was looking for.Picked out the one I wanted, made a deal with the help of sales manager Jimmy Scoggins and purchased the truck.This dealer made buying a new vechile an very enjoyable experince. All the people from the salesman(Brain Hanners) to business manager (Porter White)and sales manager (Jimmy Scroggins)were so friendly and knew there product so well it make this a very good experince.I have had dealing with a lot of dealers,but this dealership is the best I've ever seen in my 40 years of buying.Great,Great Dealer

Best car buying experience I've ever had

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I took a test drive in the vehicle I wanted, got top dollar for my trade, paid the price I expected to pay for the vehicle I wanted, signed the paperwork and was out of there. They even included a warranty with the truck at no cost to me. The business manager down there was very straightforward with me, no secret meetings and shell games and my salesman was very straightforward as well. No surprises here, just a clean local business making sure you're happy with your vehicle and your payments.

4.2

Used Car

The employees were great. Work with us to get the vehicle we wanted.

Excellent Sales Experience

I just finished buying a new Dodge Ram pickup! My salesman, Brian Hanners, listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect truck at another dealership. This is the 6th new vehicle I have bought fronm King and Brian is the reason for this purchase! Highly recommended!

Got the deal and no bull

The took care of us and very polite and worked out a good deal for us. Had thecar ready to go when we got there, just signed the papers and away we went.

Dealer response

Donna, we enjoyed meeting and working you. We are hear to help you in anyway. Please come visit us anytime. By the way we are going to have a huge Flea market on Nov 10th beginning at 8:00 am. Call me if you need me @ 334-756-7111 Sheila

Great Service

Watched HPTV!Seen a vehicle I liked!Went to King Ford.......the next Day, and Thomas Finch (Butter Ball),made it happen! Now,I'm enjoying the vehicle I visioned!!!!! Wow!!!! Come on out to KING FORD! Local,and the gm is as fair as can be!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Hey we think he is great too! Thank you so much for the great review! By the way we are having our Flea Market on Nov 10th here starting at 8:00am. hope to see you here.. Sheila