Safeen Motors

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(972) 278-4600 (972) 278-4600

Great Service

Eddie, the. manager, was very helpful and made my purchase super simple; no hassles! I drove off my new car within two hours with all paperwork completed. Truly, a record breaking for me!

Eddie

I just bought a 2017 Chevy Malibu and i wouldn’t be able to do it without Eddie’s help, he’s the best he will help you get your dream car quick!!! and he has really good customer service, i highly recommend asking for Eddie when you go!

Best customer service

Thank you Ed for everything i’ll definitely recommend my friends and family over here Great service good attitude friendly people best place I’ve been in a long time

Safeen Motor was a great experience

Eddie is an awesome salesman he was very courteous, polite, and attentive my experience at Safeen Motors was A1 excelente! I would recommend anyone to purchase their new or used car at Safeen Motors.����������

Eddie, an excellent salesperson.

Safeen Motors is a nice experience to purchase a car. The place is pleasant , the servece is excellent. My salesperson is Eddie he is an excellent and great person to deal with. He is very professional, but at the same time he makes you feel happy to be there. We highly recommend Safeen Motors and Eddie.

Great service !

The service is great as soon as you walk into the dealership. Eddie Berrios is the best sales associate, he has very good manners and a wonderful attitude. He is a very reliable person as well, if there ever is any problems he is always willing to fix it !

Great car shopping experience

Shopping car experience was excellent at this place. Eddie Berrios gave us a no hassle and no over powering buying experience. His service was superb! He worked our deal to our budget.

Chevrolet Malibu ( EDDIE )

I recently bought a car at this place and I’m happy with my car, if you’re going to buy a car and go to this place and ask for Eddie, he will help you to get your car, he’s the best saler.

Honest and Great service

Go see my new friend Eddie B there. My wife was in a bad accident and our car was totaled. We found a great deal on Carguru. Their deal was rated "Great deal" by carguru, and it was. They were honest, friendly and went out of their way. Very happy, thanks Eddie!!!

Excellent Experience

We were overall pleased with our Safeen Motors experience. Customer Service was excellent and the overall buying process did not take long at all. We did not have to spend the entire day there. Our salesperson was Mat whom was excellent