New Ride Inc

Sunday Closed Closed
(847) 866-9636 (847) 866-9636

4.4

great place to buy car

Great place to buy a car for a fair rate and great Service. Great selection of cars.

Dependable service. Recommend!

Their service is as always on professional level. I like the fact that the mechanic pays attention to small details. They helped me solve problems with my car after another dealer gave up on me. Thanks.

1.0

internet car buying experience

Horrible service it took them 4-5 days to return my call and they tried to underhand sell me a vehicle that had been in 2 or more accidents.

Dealer response

Actually our viechle that we are offering forsale had a clean viechle history with absolutely no prior accidents...connection with prospective customer was handeled promptley....and customers vielcle that he planned to trade in had the bad car fax with 2 prior accidents..we value our customer service and treat prospective customers with the up most respect and appreciation.

Great car purchase

Recently purchased my 05 Toyota Highlander from New Ride in Evanston. Haven't had such a pleasant experience in a long time. People are nice and the truck is GREAT!!! Thank You. Will keep this place in mind for the future, also my first oil change was free, it's a good way to have customers come back and service their cars with them.

Car purchase