Turnage Motor Company

Friday 7:00pm–4:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(803) 853-4153 (803) 853-4153

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service!

From the beginning I was super impressed! I went a few Saturday’s ago to test drive a car I had seen advertised online. Spoke with Mr Turnage about taking it for a test drive. So he said we could test drive it from the time we got there to the time he closed. We didn’t test drive it for that long. I told him I liked it and that I was looking to trade an suv plus some money and he agreed. So 2 days later I purchased the car. I have had the car a little over a week and it runs great and I love that it has low miles. Thank you Mr. Turnage for the great deal and service. If I know anyone looking for a decent used Vehicle I’m recommending this used car lot. Also the next time we are looking to purchase a used vehicle we will be looking here first.

2.5

Tired BMW

I was looking for a decent used car. Found a 2010 BMW with 154k miles. Seemed to be in good condition. Immediately used a qt of oil. Was told rocker gaskets were replace when purchased. I had my mechanic do a tune up. He told me the head gasket was leaking. Went back to Aston. He had his mechanic look at it. I was told there was no leak. By now I was using a qt of oil every 500 miles. I had my mechanic look deeper into repairs. He then found a broken head bolt that was loose meaning possible stripped engine block. I ended up trading it in at a loss to buy another vehicle. Needless to say I will not be back to Furnace.

Dealer response

Robert - I'm sorry that you had this experience... I have spent the last 2 hours reviewing the many engine and undercarriage photos that we took both in February before you bought the BMW, and in August when you brought it back to us to check for your concern of oil loss. I have also spoken at length to my mechanic, and I have even spoken to your mechanic, with the goal taking the blame for this oversight on our part. But I can't. Our photo evidence is clear that Your BMW was not leaking any oil in August, so I stand by our assessment that it must have been burning oil, if you in fact were losing oil excessively. If that is the case, I am sorry truly, as it is hard to know for certain if a 10 year old car is burning oil at the time of sale, but it is a risk that you assume when you buy a used car. On the other hand, identifying oil leaks is usually very obvious, and we could find no oil leak of significance when you gave us the chance to do so. If it developed a significant oil leak eventually, it must have happened from the time we last saw it in August to the time your mechanic saw it in December. As soon as your concerns were brought to our attention we immediately invited you to bring the vehicle in to check it, and our offer is always available, as we want to provide excellent and continual service for you. I do hope to hear from you again in the future if you need another car, and we will again provide a well prepared (but still used) car for you! Aaron Turnage - Owner

Great family oriented business

3 weeks ago Just bought a car from Aaron and I couldn't be happier with how easy the whole process was, and I got a great deal. I caught him as he was about to leave for the night but he was kind enough to stay and let me test drive some cars. The very next day I went back to seal the deal. Highly recommend if you're looking for a used car with fair pricing and attention to detail.

Excellent service, excellent car

Very personable and communicative dealer who truly cars about the cars that he's selling. I was interested in a 2003 Mercedes C-320, but was a little hesitant due to some blemishes (lackluster AC, overly loud sport motor, finicky turn signal). But, the owner had already scheduled for a repair at his privately owned shop (where he has all his vehicles repaired) the day after I came to give it a test drive. After the repairs, I was sold, and he didn't even charge extra for the car after having all that work put into it. Had the car for a little over a month now, and couldn't be happier.

Turnage took care of our family! Love our new SUV!

We have 4 kids and just bought a 9 seater Suburban from Turnage Motors. We all love it so much! It‘s beautiful on the outside, super clean on the inside, well maintained, no tears in the seats, very comfortable and runs so smoothly. The mileage for a decade old suburban is really low too. We were impressed that a car fax was front and center in every vehicle on the lot (we visited many used dealers and that *isn’t* the norm.) There was no pressure to buy when we did our test drive which we deeply appreciated. The dealer felt authentic and honest from start to finish! The Suburban was sold *as is* so we expected as such.... the radio didn’t work, there was a small crack in the tail light (nothing major)...you know, reasonable stuff for any older truck. Instead, we were blown away at their generosity in surprising us with a new *Bluetooth* radio installed before we picked it up. We were also impressed that they replaced a broken cover on the front middle console without us even mentioning it. That’s something very few dealers would have bothered with! There was also an issue with the ABS and they wouldn’t sell it til they’d replaced the part and was sure everything was safe. Literally everything was taken care of without us having to request it. The super reasonable asking price (well below KBB and local market value) also threw us for a loop. It was an incredible deal even at sticker price. We always pay cash for vehicles and I’m a hard core haggler too... but I left my haggle game at home this time. Totally worth it! Thanks again, Aaron!

The Best Experience

Aaron provided by far the best used car buying experience I have ever had. He was professional, provided a quality well priced used vehicle serviced and inspected, and most of all took a personal interest in our satisfaction. He even held the car until we were able to pick it up turning down other offers until we arrived. A huge thank you as we love our new used vehicle.

Best Place To Go

I have purchased 2 cars from Turnage Motor Co. and look forward to buying my next car there. Aaron Turnage goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.

mark yodice

I would recommend anyone shopping for a used car to go there first . don't waste your time with others. they are the best around great cars with a fair price pleasant time dealing with them. no pressure,great guys

Trustworthy

Aaron was friendly and is genuinely helpful without any pressure. Supportive after the sale. I would personally recommend to anyone seeking a good reliable vehicle at a great price.

Outstanding Customer Service-- High Integrity

I was blown away by my experience at Turnage Motors, although my experience with used car dealers is somewhat limited, the experiences I have had have not been great, thus the bar was not set real high. However the level of integrity and professionalism that was exhibited by both Aaron and Roy was phenomenal. As I was browsing Aaron met me and explained the Turnage process-- that each car is inspected and that report is on the dash in each vehicle, as well as the CarFax report for each vehicle. I was shopping for a car for my daughter, I explained this to Aaron and he made some recommendations. On my second visit I returned with my daughter, and both Aaron and Roy greeted her in a very professional manner, this impressed me as not every car dealer is this "female friendly" We test drove the vehicle and found just as Aaron had said that the Saturn we had chosen was very solid. Roy processed our paperwork in a very professional and efficient manner. The level of service the Turnage provides is world class-- we live within 10 miles of Turnage but would be willing to drive 100 miles for this level of professional and integrity. I would highly recommend Turnage Motors to anyone that is looking for a used vehicle.