Day's Preowned

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(770) 684-7400 (770) 684-7400

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awsome Dealership

Chris Whittle was the best salesman. He wasn't pushy and I bought exactly what I wanted. Great customer service. I felt like family there and also bought a trust worthy car. Thank you.

TACOMA

Had a very pleasent experience! Everyone was welcoming. I called and started the process and it was easy breezy. They truck was thoroughly cleaned and ready to go immediately!

2017 Nissian Rogue Sport

Kind and helpful service. There was no pressure to purchase to buy and was patient in showing vehicles that were in the range of affordability and size that I was looking for. This was the second time that we have purchased with this dealership and it will not be the last. Letting friends and family know where to shop for good vehicles.

Buying a Pickup

We had a great experience at Days in Rockmart. The whole staff was friendly and helpful they all worked as a team to sell us a truck. I want to thank Matt for his help from start to finish. We will be back In the future The Carters

4.3

Bought my son a car

Very clean facility. Friendly and professional staff. I would definitely return to purchase another vehicle. I wish they had taken more time to explain all the functions of the car. Otherwise this was a pleasant experience.

Buying a car

Jamie Brown and Days made the car buying process easy. They were very nice and helpful throughout the process. This is the second car I have purchased with them!

My first car buying experience

Jamie Brown at the Rockmart Dealership is the lady to see! She made the purchasing process very quick and easy! I'm so glad I chose this dealership for my very first car purchase!

Bought 2 cars in a month from them!

Bought one car from them went back within a month and got another family member a car. Our salesman Don was awesome no pressure at all to buy a certain car and he was able to get us in both cars we wanted:) Jody was awesome in getting the payments at a price we were comfortable with and was great to deal with. We will be back in the future for sure!!!

1.0

Disappointed

Offered me $1,000 below trade in value for my truck. Made it so I could not make the purchase. I did the research and can not find anyone that says my truck is worth what they offered. Always much higher. Guess if they can't make a lot off me they are willing to not make anything.

1.5

Disapointed

I researched several publications to find out the trade-in value of my vehicle. I took the average of those publications and used that to find my next vehicle. The vehicle at Days Chevrolet Rockmart was well in my price range however they would only give me $1,000 BELOW trade-in value!! So disapointed