Day's Preowned

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(770) 684-7400 (770) 684-7400

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Disapointed

Would only offer me $1,000 below trade in value. I researched and took the average of several publications to determine the trade in value of my vehicle. They would only give me $1,000 below the value.

Awesome Service

2nd time buying from Day's and had great service once again. Matt Hicks was great and helped us to get the best deal possible! Will definitely reccomend them to anyone we know that's looking.

Awesome service

This is the 4th car I have bought from Days. They go the extra mile to get you exactly what you need at the price you can afford. Extremely polite and awesome staff!

Great Service

Debbie Talbot was just absolutely precious! Our time was very valuable to them and made the hassle of buying a car so easy for our busy family. Day's Chevrolet is highly recommended!

Red Sox

Debbie talbot at days preowned in Rockmart, is awesome!! I wasn?t sure if I could trust buying a used car from a ? Boston Red Sox fan ? but she proved me wrong. I can?t say enough about the people at Days preowned. Hassle free, no pressure. Heck. Debbie even had a cup of coffee ready for me, when I picked up my car !!! Now that?s class

Best Experience

Matt Hicks was the best. I first contacted Matt via email and explained what we were looking for. He was quick and upfront with a deal. Matt was very helpful in finding us the right Acadia SLT Limited that worked for us. We love it. Thank you Matt.

Definitely worth the drive!

A couple of months ago, I decided that it was time to replace my 17 year old van with something more modern. After researching my options, I decided that I would like to find a lightly used Ford Transit Connect to be my last car. Day's Rockmart had the perfect vehicle! I talked to Matt Hicks and he held this car for me for eight days while I waited for the withdrawal from my retirement account! Rockmart is about two hours from my home in Northwest Georgia, and it was definitely worth the trip.

These guys sell cars thevright way!

This was the most enjoyable experience I've ever had buying a car. Matt had the truck waiting out front for me to take a test drive when I got there. The gave me more than I expected on my trade in and the finance staff made it easy and hassle free. The drive from Cumming was well worth it. Great cars, Great prices, and outstanding staff. Already recommended them to some of my friends.

Best car buying experience ever!

I don't like dealing with car salemen very much. This dealer is total different. This dealership wasn't about high pressure or directing me to what they wanted me to buy. Greg Arp is totally about listening and helping. He and the whole staff at Days of Rockmart went above and beyond to help me. The looking and test drive was low keyed and pleasant. The finance dept worked tirelessly not to just get a deal foe their sale, but to get me the best deal possible. This is how every car dealership should be ran. My hat is off to everyone who helped me, and I will definitely be telling everyone about you! Thanks again!

Best car buying experience ever!!

This way the best car buying experience I have ever had. Matt Hicks worked hard to get the deal I wanted with no pressure whatsoever. Financing was simple and all the people were great to work with. I am now a customer for life.