Bailey's Auto Sales

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 20, 2015

We visited this dealership in late April and found 2 vehicles that we were interested in. Long story short we traded a pick-up in and got a dodge caravan.... granted it had some minor issues but has been a all around good vehicle. We also purchased a nissan pathfinder and have excellent results. The main thing about this dealership is people need to be knowledable mechanicly before even going there. Most of the vehicles they have are trade-ins or auction purchases thats why you get what you buy. Remember they give you the option to take the vehicle to a certified mechanic or bring one with you. Also do research on the vehicle your interested find out what its known issues are or could be, google worked for us. As for the people that work there they are not to blame for a crappy vehicle they are just doing their job by selling you the vehicle you wanted. We would definately do business with this dealership again and may who knows. We also recommended them to friends which also purchased a car and are still happy with it.

June 23, 2015

I went there and looking for a car that i already seen in the website. They just asked me to find out by myself. It was okay for me,but when i found i... was very disappointed to see the car. It was like a junk. They always sell cars 'as is'. No repair,no cleaning. I drove the car in the parking lot then i found its AC is totally not working!they even didn't mention it when i went their and also in the website.Side window was very rusty and some part of leather went off and teared a part.Inside the car was very dirty. They have lots of cars but most of them are junk.The shop looks like small brick factory from outside or a garage with tin sheds,is not attractive at all.For me,the outlook of car or shop was not important though. I just wanted a good car. But the car had problem and they didn't even know or acted like they don't know. When we told the dealer about cooler,he went out with the car to make it work,kept us waiting for one hour. When we are almost deciding to leave,he came and said no AC doesn't work.Overall it was just wasting time going there.

March 9, 2015

My boyfriend and his roommate went down to look at a car. They got out of there vehicle and literally two seconds after they got out. The owner himself... took it upon his self to question if there of age, judged them, threatened the cops on them, and told them that they needed to leave. Literally all they wanted to do was look at a car. There was no hi how are you, no what can I help you with. Nothing. It was get out before I call the cops. Some customer service. They have horrible cars, you don't get a warranty, and they don't check for issues. You get the car as is. They don't care if it breaks on you as your driving it away either. That whole place is a joke. I'm surprised they still get business. Save your money and use it somewhere else. Somewhere that's worth it.

February 27, 2015

I have purchased from Bailey's before and will buy a vehicle from them again. The car lot is set up similiar to a car auction style of purchase. You walk... the lot, see a vehicle that you like and negotiate the price. It's better to visit Bailey's in person and visually inspect for yourself versus e mails, phone calls, etc. In closing, look "outside the box" on the how the vehicle will look once it's detailed. Regardless of who you buy a vehicle from, I recommend that you take it to a mechanic of YOUR choosing, and get a professional opinion of the vehicle of it's running condition. Andre' Rocky Mount, virginia

February 23, 2015

The guys are so nice and are willing to let you drive every driveable vehicle on the lot. If the feel the car isn't safe to drive they let you know. I... wasn't sure of what kind of car I wanted but every car I requested to drive they let me! The guys are so friendly and even let me take the a Pontiac I was interested in to my mechanic to see why it wasn't shifting correctly. I did not get the Aztec due the work I would have to do to it bit I did find a nice Nissan for a reasonable price. If you have time to look, and are willing to do a little investigation before purchase, you may find what tour looking for at Baileys auto! Also Bill is the best sells man I've ever come in contact with in my life.he assisted me while i was there!

February 18, 2015

They had a lot of cars I liked;but didn't have the money to pay for it straight out. I couldn't afford a monthly payment or even a down payment elsewhere... so I really thought they could help me out; I sure was wrong.

February 13, 2015

ok ive read the other reviews and yall are not giving these people any credit, yes they are busy, yes they have alot of cars, so if your looking for someone... to hold your hand through all of it maybe this isnt the place for you, BUT, if you have the patience and time to actually go out on the lot and look and do some of the work for yourself, YES you can find a good car, the guys were very friendly and the little lady in the office had a great attitude even though it was way past quitting time, so YES i had a great expierence with baileys auto!!!

August 26, 2014

I emailed through cars.com, it took this dealer 3 days to reply with not enough details, car was purchased elsewhere by then. Why advertise, if you can't... read or reply to emails.

July 5, 2014

never responed to email if car was still there.............................................................................................

June 10, 2014

Purchased a minivan from Bailey's a few years ago. Bailey's buys most all their cars at auctions and most are purchased as-is. They may or may not have... mechanical issues and most usually require a good cleaning/detailing. This is how they are able to offer the vehicles at prices well under retail. It is up to the BUYER to take it to a mechanic, run a Carfax, etc. They had no problem with me doing this. I was gone for several hours with the vehicle getting it checked out and it was no problem. If you don't mind doing some of your own homework, you can get a decent vehicle at a good price. I actually sold our minivan two years after purchasing it and broke even. Baileys operates totally on quantity...the quality is questionable, which is why you have to take it upon yourself as the buyer to take it to a mechanic to get it checked out and do a little homework of your own. A $30 Carfax is worth the headache in my opinion and most any mechanic will look over the car for a small fee or in my case, for free. There are good vehicles at this dealership if you take the time and effort to research them and don't mind doing a little homework. Service is average...they'll answer your questions, but don't expect "white glove" service like you may get at other dealers. Bailey's is all about volume...if you don't buy, someone else will, because their prices are that low.