Allen Gwynn Chevrolet

New (818) 230-4461 (818) 230-4461
Used (818) 230-4459 (818) 230-4459
Service (818) 230-4460 (818) 230-4460

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Not sure what title means!

I made an appointment and informed them I will need a loaner so can go to work! Just like any dealer they should provide so the day comes and I go drop off my car and they don’t have one! I left my car because they told me will either try to fix it as quick or get me a loaner! 3 days later I call, no rental yet and my car is not fixed or even touched yet! I call them and ask what is the update and no rental yet and was offered to go and rent a car and pay on my own! I’m speechless how’s this possible?! The employees are professional and kind so I believe there is a big management issue!

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please contact us at (818) 528-8597 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Impeccable Service ! Highly recommend

Erich was awesome! I?m always going to take my Chevy to Allen Gwynn?s

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! It means so much to us to have earned your trust and loyalty in our business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Service.

Excellent as usual! All was done as promised and on time. O

Dealer response

We really appreciate your positive review! It's good to know that you felt well taken care of during your visit. Come see us again!

Car service

Great quality of service , with very nice and helpful personnels.

Dealer response

Hi, we are so happy to hear you had a great service experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

My new car

It was awsome and all the sales associates helped me, especially Mr. Alexei Pak explained everything very well and clear and helped me alot.

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

Allison Piontek

My experience at the Chevy dealership in Glendale, CA was extremely accommodating!

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Allen Gwynn Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

Great car buying experience!

Just want to thank Danny and Victor for being pleasant, funny and friendly! You both made this car buying experience painless and fun! All the questions I had, you took your time to explain throughly and you were both very patient with me. I left with a great car and I?m extremely happy. If Anyone is looking into buying a car these two are your go to guys. You won?t be disappointed!

Dealer response

Juan, we are so glad Danny and Victor made this a painless and enjoyable buying experience! If you have any further questions about your new vehicle, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

AIice Markosian

We had the best service and help. Thanks to Alexi and the manager Nick

Dealer response

We're pleased to hear that our staff provided the best service! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Amazing experience

Was shopping for a car and Tony was very knowledgeable and very welcoming. Awesome experience overall

Dealer response

Omar, thank you for sharing your experience dealing with Tony! We do hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Take care!

Customer

Love this dealership! Helpful salesmen who make the car buying process easy. Can?t wait to recommend my friends and family.

Dealer response

Shelly, we are happy our team provided an easy purchasing experience for you, and we appreciate your recommendation of us. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!