Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 512-4029 (888) 512-4029
Used (877) 695-5565 (877) 695-5565
Service (888) 365-9947 (888) 365-9947

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.7

No one knows what's going on

There are so many people in the service department yet no one knows what's going on. We were told so many different things by so many different people. "No, we cannot do that" "Yes we can do that" "45 minutes to an hour" "3 hours". So frustrating. There are probably about 50 people working in the whole place yet only ONE said "hello". Everyone else walks by without making eye contact. It was a horrible place to be stuck in for so long.

Dealer response

Hello, Your feedback is important to us and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your service experience. Would you mind emailing your preferred contact information to me at jcryderman@corwinauto.com? I look forward to speaking with you. Best Regards, Jeremy Cryderman Service Manager jcryderman@corwinauto.com (417) 862-9272

Great service

David bussman was great throughout the whole process and made the transition for buying a used car easy. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car to go through him! 5/5 stars.

Dealer response

Alex, thank you for taking the time to share your great and easy car-buying experience with David! We hope you continue to love your new ride! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us when we can work with you down the road at Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.

1.0

Do Not Purchase!

DO NOT PURCHASE HERE! My husband bought a 2021 Dodge RAM 1500 and at 1500 miles it died. Wouldn’t start at the grocery store and towed it to Corwin. They reset the codes and sent us home. Died one week later and towed it in again for a rental car for one week. Corwin told us that they couldn’t fix it until June and sent him home after a week. Just died on the road in the middle of traffic going 60 mph and left us stranded in the middle of the road. Brand new truck and left with a lemon with less than 1600 miles. All Joel the GM could say was that he was sorry and would have someone contact us. Crooks and liars!

Car buyer

Highly recommended! This was a no pressure car dealership. Albert was excellent. This guy knows his stuff and we got a great deal. If you visit ask for him. You won’t be disappointed.

Great shopping experience

I had a wonderful by experience here. Got hooked up with Zach Singleton who is my sales person. Very helpful, very low pressure. I will be back 100 times over just to deal with this young man.

CORWIN DODGE HAS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR!!

CORWIN DODGE IS THE BEST PLACE AROUND TOWN TO BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE THE ENTIRE STAFF WILL MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS I PROMISE YOU

John Turner just an average guy trying to fill out

Ask for Jamie in sales.He was very helpful and and and a pleasant guy.He went thru the car options and never pressured me to buy the car.

Mike Johnson

Brandon Rollins made buying my new car very easy. Brandon was very patience with my buying experience. I also felt very safe with him wearing his face mask around me and my wife. I also want to mention, the management team did a great job as well.

Dealer response

Mike, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback about how well Brandon took care of your shopping experience. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you and your wife again in the future. Take care and happy driving!

No hassle service at your fingertips, Brandon's g

Wonderful place, No hassle, No pressure. salesman Brandon was so helpful in knowing what I was wanting, had several options and new exactly the inventory on their lot. Great place to buy a car I love my Jeep Cherokee

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review and rating! We are happy to know that you find our dealership to be wonderful and to know that Brandon provided great service. We hope that you will continue to visit us!

Great buying experience

Found a vehicle on Cars.com, Brandon was really great to work with, very accommodating and helpful. Purchase process was quick and efficient. Test drove, agreed on price and out the door in under two hours.

Dealer response

Brian, thank you for the great review! We are happy to know that you had a positive experience with Brandon, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.