• Wonderful Car-Buying Experience

Service at Autonation was quick and courteous. Definitely the lowest stress of any car purchase we've ever experienced.

• Too much went wrong

Scheduled an appointment for safety inspection and a safety recall. Show up to find out their evening inspector quit over the weekend. Then, no call at the estimated time of completion and when I called they said yeah it's ready. Saw the car parked out front when I pulled in. 20 mins later I am sent to the check out desk. Employee puts keys up for the porter and they sit there for 20 MORE MINS! I go back to him and ask to get my keys back and they employee asked if they were my keys...how can I be sure as the customer, they need to check!! Finally got to my car. No wash and all plastic protectors were still inside because the porter didn't finalize it for us. Huge bummer and they are usually better than this!

• Amazing SUV - Honda HR-V

Mike Brown - Auto Nation Honda Dulles - Great personality, very easy to talk to, very knowledgeable. Gave me his undivided attention through the complete process. Would definitely work with him again and recommend him to my friends.

• Excellent car & cus service except for financing

The car was as described. The purchasing was a nightmare. We spent 5 hrs waiting for us to purchase the car after we've agreed on purchase price and trade in value. The finance meeting was a joke. I have excellent credit (760) and Jonathan tried to sell me at 4.99%. He didn't even talk about the APR until I brought it up. I explained I have 2 pre-approval from my two banks at CapitolOne 3.4% and PNC 2.59%. He said he'll match CapitolOne and would I accept it. ?!?!?!? Why would I accept it? I explained that he needs to beat PNC 2.59%. He then asked if I would open an account with Northwest bank if he can match it. Jonathan needs to understand and listen to his customers. Customers like myself are smarter and more equipped with smartphones. We've done our research and have technology at our fingertips. I mention several times that AutoNation needs to provide a better rate than 2.59% for me to go with them. Long story short, I wrote a PNC check and closed the deal. Also, I asked AutoNation to remove the extra bumper from the previous customer. They asked me to come back another day to get this done. Here's an example that AutoNation could've gone above and beyond. I live 30 mins away, and it's difficult for me to come back out. This was an 8 bolt removal. Overall, I'm happy with the car and purchase. These are examples of my experience for AutoNation to improve their customer service.

• New Honda Pilot Elite

Alex our sales guy was terrific. Personable, knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.

• VUM 2910

Rep Jim was excellent, courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful. I look forward to working with him when the next maintenance is due.

• 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport

By far this is the best car buying experience we have had. Angelina(salesperson) was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jerry (manager) showed us appreciation as a customer. If we are ever in need of a new car, we would not hesitate to contact them!

• Auto Nation Dulles

I needed my car serviced and oil change before my trip in July. I called and got an appointment the next day. I waited a bit longer than I thought but didn't mind since they accommodated me so quickly.

• Fast, courteous service

Great experience and fast processing. Kevin was super!!

Great experience and fast processing. Kevin was super!!

• Car services