New 877-749-8842 Dealer Website
Used 877-748-6010 Email Dealer
Service 877-755-0654

Average based on 234 reviews.
  • Great services

I always enjoy buying a car in this store. Staff makes you feel comfortable and they will make it sure that you will be happy with your purchase

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• New car purchase at AutoNation Honda Dulles

From start to finish hands down was my best new car experience. From our first correspondence, Lauren listened to what we wanted and then delivered!

Thank you for your kind words and review. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Customer

I was driving through the area and realized that my inspection was expired. I will be traveling for the next three weeks and needed to have this taken care of. Although it was a holiday weekend, Eric found a way to work me in. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone was so great and friendly. Thank you Eric and all of the crew for your help.

It sounds like you had a positive experience with us, Donna! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there is something we could have done better. If this is the case, please contact our manager at (571) 357-3961 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

• Amber's new Honda CR-V

Angelina was awesome and made the car buying experience so easy! We will definitely go back to her when my husband gets a new car.

• Purchase of 2017 Honda Accord

Thank you, Lloyd, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

My buying experience was very smooth and for the most part pleasant due to the outstanding support and work of Mike Brown who sold the car to me (the third Accord purchased with his help). One negative aspect was the extreme pressure put on me by one of the financial managers to buy extra options which I didn't want. His associate (Jonathan, a native of Nigeria) was great, but the manager was a bully and almost cost the dealership a sale..

• Excellent customer service

Buying our Honda Civic 2016 at Autonation of Sterling was great. Brandon Jackson was very professional and supportive. It was along process because the dealer was very busy but in the end it all worked out fine.

• Ridgeliner

Mike Brown was a very knowledgeable , honest sales person. Would highly recommend him. They do need to update their computer system. The person who processed our payment was knowledgeable but up against a wall with the outdated system.

• Honda Wajeeh Sarwar- sales associate

sales associate was 5 star effort. However it was 3 hours after the purchase before we could sign the lease agreements. Once we got into the lease office everything went fine. The car was not clean * under the hood was very dirty and the car was dusty on the inside. We were disappointed when we got car home. I cleaned up the car myself.

• Great service and buying experience!

Hmk, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Thank You Mike Brown, Lauren Coyne and Kris Hunter. This was my best car buying experience and I have been through this at least a dozen times. And we love our new CRV!

• Great Salesman

James Quaye is a great sale rep. He never tired of answering our endless questions and many requests.