Unicars Honda

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Customer Service

Great service and awesome hospitality! I would recommend honda for any service. The employee’s were really helpful with me and greeted me nicely. I came in for an oil change apt for 3pm and was our before 4:)

Thank you Mario C. Torres

One day before visiting Unicars Honda my car stopped functioning properly and I had contacted the dealership to get help. So, due to the fact that my three kids were with me when my car was not working, I called the dealership. A lady picked up the phone and unfortunately was not able to provide me with Quality service She hung up my call knowing I was not having a good time knowing that my car was not functioning. And did not even try to get back to me to help me with the issue I was dealing with. Thankfully a young gentlemen Mario C Torres the service advisor was able to provide me with the information I needed patiently and professionally! Even though I had a horrible experience with this young lady, I was really appreciative of Mario's Service and I could tell he really loves what he does. He has great communication skills. Definitely, if you have any inconvenience I would gladly recommend him 100%

Above and beyond customer service by Gus

I went for my car to get service and Gus really went above and beyond, really great customer service. I had to get my car repair and he has been keeping up with communicating and making sure to solve the issue. Updating me on every move and even loaned a car since the repairs are going to take longer than expected but I felt really great and confident knowing my car is being repaired and it’s soon to be on the road stunting.

Buying new car

I came in to see Alex, I came in looking to trade in my car and ended up leaving with a great apr rate from tony and I was very happy with my results, left with the car I wanted.

Gus and Marcos Are my go-to guys

Marcos usually deals with all my car service needs and one day he just happened to be off and I needed to get my tire fixed ASAP, so Gus helped me out. These are amazing, very friendly, and explain everything well enough. These two have helped me be in and out of the dealership within 1 hour of showing up. I highly recommend them to any one who needs service. Thank you to both of you guys. You're the best

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service, friendly and respectful staff. Kudos to Mark and Ricardo R. from sales dept. for giving me an awesome deal with my car!

Toyota corolla

I have never been through this process before, although it was kind of a long it was definitely worth it. Curtis was very helpful and professional and made this experience just wonderful. Thanks again Curtis, I love my new Toyota corolla.

Great Customer Service

Kudos to Mr. Gustavo Acevedo!!! From the moment I arrived to Unicar Honda, I was attended with efficiency, concern and friendliness! I will seek him again, when I drive my vehicle for service in the future.

Buying a car

Thank you for the new car! Thank you to Carlos for the best experience on purchasing my new 2020 vehicle! Amazing job I have seen

1.0

Unprofessional

"Worse car buying experience ever!" - If you google the “TOP 10 Car Dealer Scams”, you will be experiencing almost every single one of those scamming techniques at Unicars Honda. I understand dealership is just like any other businesses which making profit should be one of their priorities. But I think there should be moral standards to follow and boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed. PLEASE do not referred anyone to this place cause they don't know anything about honesty and transparency. The dealership sold me a vehicle that was possibly in a car accident or with a salvage title not disclosed on the CarFax; the Vin on the pass-anger side is different than the original vin with many other things that I noticed. I am writting to you because this really got me very upset and frustrated.