Hillsboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buying experience

What a great buying experience! The team was so easy to talk to and so very helpful!

Dealer response

Hi John, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hillsboro CDJR! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Lincoln

The manager I worked with was knowledgeable personable truthful Ted Nickels manager great experience

Dealer response

James, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hillsboro CDJR

Dodge

Excellent-would buy my next car there and also keep having them do my service!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent service experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Service visit

First time visiting Hillsboro Chrysler and was very happy with all aspects of the visit.

Dealer response

Hi Renee, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience for your 1st visit! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Awesome place!

Great place. Friendly, fast, and helpful. Would definitely go back again!

Dealer response

Hi Denise, we really appreciate your positive feedback! We hope to see you again soon, and have a great day!

Fantastic and Friendly service

Fantastic and Friendly service, this crew is fast and efficient

Dealer response

Hi Jeffrey, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Incredible Staff!

I did not expect to be treated so good and for the repairs that I needed to be completed so quickly and the price was far below what I expected. Every one there was very professional and kind. I would return again for service or sales.

Dealer response

Hi Beth, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Hillsboro Chrysler

Very Pleasant and easy to work with. Previous car was bought here and very Happy with the service.

Dealer response

Gary, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Wrangler Engine light

Problem diagnosed, it was explained to me to my satisfaction, parts ordered and installed. Very HAPPY customer.

Dealer response

We strive for 100% customer satisfaction so we are glad to hear you found that to be the case, Michael. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

New car buying experience

If I could give 12 stars I would. Ted and JC were great to deal with. My buying experience was fantastic.

Dealer response

Hi Holly, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hillsboro CDJR! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!