Executive Auto Sales of Shawano

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Experience

A+ experience buying a vehicle from this dealership, worth the trip from the Fox Valley. Replied to my communications quickly, set up my financing for me, and set up my appointment for the next day. The team went above and beyond for me during my visit, taking the extra time to remove rust and paint a protective coating on the calipers, drums, and underbody - even insisted on grinding off and welding on a new bracket on the underside before letting the vehicle leave the lot. Just the sort of exceptional service you expect being in the midwest!

If You're Looking For a Car - Look Here First!

In the process of searching for a new/used car for my daughter, we went to multiple dealerships around the Fox Valley and Green Bay. At the other dealerships we found a lot of cars that looked great online but were garbage once we took them for test drives. Decided to make the drive to Executive Auto Sales in Shawano to look at a car we found online. They had the car already warmed up when we arrived. We met up with Jason Davids (salesman) to talk a bit about the car prior to the test drive. He was great working with. Actually felt like I was talking with a friend rather than working with a salesman. Very personable individual who made this one of the best car purchasing experiences I've had. As I walked to the car to take it for a test drive I was already preparing myself for disappointment as so many previous test drives at other dealerships were complete failures. The moment I got into the car I felt some relief as the car was immaculately detailed. We took off and the car was amazing. Honestly, it felt like we had just jumped into a brand new car. The rest is history, the car is now my daughters. Anyone looking for a new/used car, look here first! And definitely ask to work with Jason Davids. You won't be disappointed.

Excellent service, great selection

Made us feel very comfortable, listened to what we were looking for and helped all along the way. Great experience!!! We will be back!! Thank you!

Howard Marquardt

My brother and I stopped in and we both bought a car that very day. Nice people and enjoyed our visit. Oh I got a Black Fored Expedition EL and my brother got a red Ford Edge.

Always great options!

Kurt and his staff have always been more than helpful when looking for vehicles for our family. Specifically Quality lightly used cars for our children. They always have a great selection and if they do not have what we’re looking for they are always willing to go find it for us. We will definitely buy more vehicles from this company.

Very good experience.

Overall a great experience at Executive Auto in Shawano. Chris wants to put you in the right vehicle for the right price. Their used selection is top notch, clean and many are the upgraded / special packages. The used Limited Toyota Highlander came loaded with all the features we wanted. Financing was friendly, quick and local with Brittany. Thanks Executive Auto Shawano!

Great Experience at Executive Auto Shawano

We wanted to find a car for our granddaughter and it was suggested to us to look at Executive Auto in Shawano so we did. Chris was our sales person and it couldn't have been a better experience. The cars are so well presented and of good quality. We had an issue a few days after purchase and Chris fixed it for our granddaughter no charge, it was her first car and he wanted it to be a happy experience for her. He made it great. Everyone at Executive is very nice and easy to deal with. Thank you Chris and Executive Auto

Looking For the Right Car

Chris and Brittany were helpful, friendly and professional in serving me while shopping for my next SUV. I shopped from the Fox Valley to Shawano and they didn't pressure me as they understood that it's important for the buyer to find the right vehicle. Once I decided on the vehicle, they cracked a perfect deal and processed the purchase quickly, professionally and friendly. I highly recommend Executive Auto Sales of Shawano. As you look around they will help you and never pressure you.

Ford Edge

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Ford Edge. Within a few days we had a problem with a engine light on. We called the dealer and they told us to bring the car in and they would take care of it. They let us use a loaner car. While using this vehicle my husband hit a deer with it. We reported it to the police and to the dealer. Long story short was the dealer fixed all the problems with our Edge and only made us pay a small fee to fix the deer accident. We could not be happier with the way they handled all of our situation. It was a very stressful time but they made everything better. We would highly recommend Executive Auto. Thanks for the great service. We will be back to purchase our next vehicle.

Used Car Buying Experience

We went to look at a Toyota Avalon and saw they had a 2008 Audi Q7. We have an Audi Q7 diesel and love it. We took the Audi for a test drive (it's gas ) and loved it. too. We worked with the dealer and negotiated a bit (my husband is retired Navy) and walked away with the car. They buying experience was fast and the people were great to work with. We would highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate it!