Kaler Auto Sales

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 30, 2015

Could not have been happier with my experience at Kaler Auto Sales. Enrique, Santos and Ron were beyond helpful, did not pressurize me into something I... did not want or could not afford, and were genuinely happy to help with everything from financing to securing my tag. I highly recommend this place for great used cars and the integrity of the staff and will be back for sure.

August 17, 2015

I was very excited to find a rare 2500 Suburban within driving distance to me! Enrique was very helpful in discribing the vehicle and clearly exhibited... intelligence, my first requirement when purchasing a used vehicle. He was a pleasure to deal with through out the entire transaction! Santos was able to secure financing at the rate I was looking for while my own credit union wasted my time trying to get me to pay a higher interest rate despite excellent credit! The whole deal went smooth from phone call to signing the papers. Great guys!

July 23, 2015

If you need to buy a used car anywhere in Florida, go to Kaler Auto Sales. They get 5 stars on customer service, business integrity, and quality of vehicles.... Before finding a car at Kaler Auto Sales, I had been looking for a car in South Florida for a few weeks. I had routinely experienced people not taking me seriously, trying to sell me sub-par vehicles, or being pushy and disrespectful to the point of making me uncomfortable. The gentlemen at Kaler Auto Sales were the exact opposite. Ron, the owner, took the time to sit with me and discuss my needs in terms of budget and vehicle. Once he knew what I was looking for, he told me my options. He was very honest and did not put any pressure on me to make a decision. He had one car in mind for me (which I ended up purchasing) and I was able to talk to the mechanic directly to learn about the high quality of the vehicle. I went on a test drive with Ron and returned the next day to test drive another car with Gary, another great employee at Kaler Auto Sales. Gary, Ron, and the rest of the staff gave me their opinions and advice without being at all pushy. Once I decided to buy the 2002 Honda Accord, they helped me with all the paperwork and ensured I had everything I needed before leaving their shop. In addition, Ron mentioned that he is well connected to auto shops in the area and will connect me to other excellent business when my car needs routine maintenance. I love my car and am so happy with my experience at Kaler Auto Sales. Buying a car can be a very stressful experience, but not if you go to Kaler Auto Sales. From start to finish, the service was superior, the staff is exceptional, and you can feel confident that you will be getting the best car for your dollar and are not being hustled in any way. If you want to buy a used car, go here, and tell your friends.

July 14, 2015

I am very satisfied with Kaler Auto Sales. I recommend anyone buying a car go here first or if you find a car you like somewhere else at least go online... and check if they have one like it, you'll get a better deal here than anywhere else. thank you Ron, Santos and Enrique for all your help it was a pleasure doing business.

June 13, 2015

In need of a pickup truck I called and spoke with Enrique. I told him they had a truck I was interested in but that my time for coming to the dealership... was limited. Enrique had the vehicle ready for a test drive when I arrived and while on the test drive Santos prepared all the paperwork I was literally at the dealership for an hour. We spoke before I arrived about financing and pricing and there was no double talk or extras after I arrived. Enrique and Santos are both really professional people and in future car buying without a doubt Kaler will be my one and only stop. Fantastic experience.

May 28, 2015

My husband and I just bought a 2002 Lexus ES 300 in great condition. My husband had a lot of credit history challenges, and Kaler Auto Sales worked every... day until they could get us financed. Enrique was such a pleasure to work with...He wasn't pushy and he was very honest about the vehicles on the lot and what he could get us in. Ron the owner is very direct, which was great because we all know how some car salesman can be dishonest just to make a sale! And lastly, Santos, the Finance manager was so kind and willing to do what ever he could to help us out. Our overall experience exceeded my expectations, and we couldn't be more than happy with our purchase. Thanks Kaler!

May 19, 2015

Just recently got a car from these guys there where the best overall. Andrew was the salesman who help me find the right car. Ron is the owner of the dealership... he is best at what he does very perfessonal. If your looking to buy a car this is the place too go they work with you or get you the best offer that works for you.

May 11, 2015

Enrique was very helpful in finding a car that I would like. very patient since I was very picky at what kind of car it was wanting because I wasn't sure... exactly.very helpful on making payments to fit my budget. was able to keep in touch through my experience with him. and very satisfied with overall experience I had with everyone there.

April 12, 2015

I would like to thank Kaler Auto Sales for all their hard work in finding the right car for me. This is the third time I've bought a car from them. Ron... and his team have gone above and beyond my expectations in locating a vehicle for me. No more waiting 2 hours for a bus to go to work. Ron and Santos worked day and night for 2 weeks, I'm thrilled. If you need a car Kaler Auto Sales is the place to go. Such honest and helpful guys, whenever i called them, be it 5 or 6 times a day they never once hesitated to take my calls. Thanks Ron and Santos, you made me feel welcome at the office. God bless

March 10, 2015

bought my chevy equinox about 2 yrs ago, they made the process so easy. they are great people. if i ever get another car, I will most definitely return.... i love my car . they wont let a car leave the lot if it has any problems, they have a great mechanic , who checks the cars out throughly. they are the absolute best people to buy a car from. they treat you like family.