Kaler Auto Sales

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 25, 2013

Ron the owner listened to my needs and was able to create a plan for my budget. I was very impressed with Ron's' desire to see me made happy with all aspects... of choosing a car that was right for me. I will definitely tell my friends about my car buying experience with the Ron at Kaler Auto Sales... Roberto

February 24, 2013

I am currently purchasing my second vehicle from Kaler Auto Sales and I am extremely satisfied with the service and selection of vehicles. Ron is very... helpful in doing everything possible to make customers happy.

February 23, 2013

I came to kaler auto sales after being recommended by a family member, i was very satisfied with all of the help i received while deciding on a car. They... really made the process much easier than most the other dealerships I visited, ron really pointed me in the right direction by recommending some of the vehicles on his lot based on my financials and preferences, he did a really great job informing me about the vehicles history and quality. During my test driving period, santos helped me make sure i was getting the right vehicle for me by explaining all the specs and features that each offered, after finally making my decision, i can say without a doubt that i am 100% satisfied with the vehicle that i picked!!! After dealing with kaler auto i will defiantly be returning to them when i am ready for another vehicle, and i would recommend them to anybody looking to get a great deal on a great vehicle from a dealership that cares about customer safety and satisfaction than a sale

February 23, 2013

My family and I have purchased three vehicles from Kaler Auto Sales and I am now personally buying my second vehicle from them! I always feel comfortable... going there and to me the service is unbeatable. I like the no hassle, no drama atmosphere. Ron is an honest and reliable person and always stands by his word. He has helped me and my family many times and will do everything he can to make a customer satisfied. Bill is also a friendly and informative member of the staff who has helped me along with both vehicle purchases. Thank you!

February 15, 2013

I had a rough situation when I 1st moved to Florida and I was introduced to Kaler Auto. Ron was a great help and really went the extra mile to find a solution... to my present problem. He was excellent in helping me decide the right car for my budget and that would work for my lifestyle. Car was in great shape, ran well and has done right by me. Thanks Ron!

January 29, 2013

Purchased my 6th car from this dealer and got really great deals from Ron. From SUV's to cars my last purchase was a hard to find model with very low miles... and full chrome package at a very affordable rate (monthly payment). Santos was awesome through the process and I will certainly be back soon to upgrade my second car (car # 7).

January 23, 2013

Everyone was very helpful and informative. Didn't rush me, were polite, courteous and patient. I would definitely be returning when its time for a new... car.

January 22, 2013

My visit to Kaler Auto Sales with my parents was great. They had many cars to choose from, and even though they were all used, they all looked to be in... excellent shape. I got my first SUV there and everyone was very helpful. I love driving my new "used" car!

January 21, 2013

Looking for a used car can be a little daunting!!! As a mom of a teenager and a new driver I needed to find a reasonably priced car that would be safe... and reliable. Kaler Auto Sales provided me with excellent service. Their team was extremely friendly and professional. They made every effort to help me purchase a car that fit my needs and my budget. The financing process was smooth and easy. The car I purchased was in excellent condition both on the interior and exterior, low mileage and runs like a charm! I was very impressed with the service I received and would definifely consider buying from them again in the future. Great experience!

January 19, 2013

I just bought my 2004 Jeep Liberty from Kaler Auto Sales. Car works great! They made the buying process simple and easy. They treated me nicely and worked... with me to put me into a great car! Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a quality car.