American Motors of Jackson

Saturday 8:30am–6:30pm
Sunday Closed
(731) 410-4801 (731) 410-4801

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.5

Not so truthful sales person

Greg one of the sales associates, was not truthful, and mislead me to get me to come in. Once there my financing was not as I was told, therefore had to settle for an automobile that I was not particularly interested in.

Jeep Wrangler

My husband and I had been looking for a Jeep Wrangler to enjoy on the weekends and take to our lake house. We started our search online and quickly found that the best selection of used Jeep Wranglers in Jackson TN was at American Motors. We were a little shocked at how expensive some of the Wranglers were, but decided to go look anyways. When we got there Garret met us on the lot and walked us around their selection of Jeeps. He was real knowledgeable about the different year models and equipment. We finally found a 2007 Jeep with 60k miles that we liked and went inside to try to work a deal. The manager Mark was quick to meet us and listened to everything we had to say. When it came to negotiating he was tough, but was able to explain how they priced their cars and even compared the Jeep that we were looking at on their lot with others that we looked at in the area. The real impressive part was the amazing interest rate they worked to get us. Great company with an awesome sales staff! Thank you Garret and Mark!

Great cars Great people

I really needed a car and was in a tough jam. I didn't have enough money to buy one and didn't think my credit was good enough to finance a car. I told my salesman Mike about my problem and instead of turning me away, like some of the bigger car lots, he took the time to show me several cars and then helped me get it financed at a payment I could afford! The guy that did all of my paperwork, I think his name was Ken, even showed me what was hurting my credit score and gave me some advice on how to rebuild my credit. They people at American Motors have my business for life!