BMW of Visalia

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2016

Ed and Shanye were both excellent and professional during the beginning to end of my great experience with purchasing my third BMW! I could have asked... for a better buying experience! I was greet very professionally from Vic Surroz the owner to Mike Castro, Fred in finance along with Rick! I.'m thrilled with my new purchase and would recommend BMW of Visalia to all my family and friends! Thank you to the BMW of Visalia family! You all made my buying experience on of a lifetime!

January 17, 2016

I absolutely love my BMW 335i Hardtop Convertible! BMW of Visalia was my car dealership of choice for multiple reasons. This is my third purchase with... BMW I have always had nothing less than the ultimate professionalism from the sale personals ( Shanye and Ed), management team (Rick, Vick) service dept and finances dept.. I received excellent service from beginning to end. I continue to have check in's from Shayne Roberts and Ed making sure I am completely happy and enjoying my BMW "The ultimate driving machine." I couldn't be more thrilled with my BMW! I would definitely recommend BMW of Visalia to all my friends and actually already have because of the consistency of their professionalism. Steve Mayfield in service is excellent as well. Thank you everyone for the awesome experience in getting another quality BMW that I just love.

December 21, 2015

So happy with BMW of Visalia and my new 320i!! This is my second purchase at BMW and they made the whole buying process super easy. Everyone who helped... me was great and made me feel comfortable the whole time and excited about my new car! They went above and beyond for me and even stayed late to get me my new beautiful car. Thank you to Shayne Roberts who made it all happen along with Mike Castro, Adrian in sales who helped me find my new car, and Fred in financing!

August 6, 2015

I TRADED MY 2011 BMW FOR A 2013 BMW AND I LOVE IT ALTHOUGH ITS NOT MY FAVORITE COLOR I AM VERY HAPPY ALL I CAN SAY IS OUR SALESPERSON RC DID A GREAT JOB... WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND I WILL BE BACK IN 2 YEARS FOR MY WHITE 5 SERIES BMW ....VISALIA BMW IS MY #1 DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU ANNAMARIE

June 18, 2015

Best BMW dealership in the central valley. Frank Acosta again went above and beyound. I will be back for my third BMW in the future.

June 18, 2015

Hands down the best BMW dealership in the central valley. I am a two time customer and once again Frank Acosta went above and beyond to give us the best... buying experience eve .

May 12, 2014

After my wife's car was involved in an accident, we were looking for a good used car to replace our 2002 Honda Accord. She had been doing research on price,... location, mileage and condition. She found a 2007 Accord with fewer miles and at a better price than other places she'd looked. We went to look at it at the Dealership. Shayne was our Client Adviser. He was very helpful and as we were getting ready for a test drive, were told that the brakes had a problem and that they would be fixed as part of the sale. Then the car wouldn't start. We were also assured the battery would be tested and replaced if necessary. The car is very comfortable, the brakes were fixed and battery replaced. All for a very competitive price. We were very pleased with the entire process and highly recommend BMW of Visalia to anyone looking for a well cared for vehicle.

Cliff thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate our business! From Mike Castro-General Manager

April 24, 2014

My husband and I bought our first BMW from BMW of Visalia. After a week of ownership, I noticed a bubble in one of my tires. We contacted the salesperson... (Shayne), and he responded quickly. I was asked to bring my car in for further inspection. I wasn't certain whether or not the bubble was caused by myself (hitting a pot hole) or whether it was there when the car was purchased. Fortunately for us, the problem was resolved rapidly and without any grief. Within an hour, I had a brand new tire and a clean vehicle! I am very grateful for the service I received from the first time walking onto the lot. BMW of Visalia has shown great character as well as excellent customer service. I look forward to doing business with them in the future. This is my first, but definitely not my last BMW from BMW of Visalia.

Hello MJ, Thank you so much for your business. We are very happy to have you as a customer and I'm glad to hear things with the tire were resolved i...n a timely manner. Loren Weber- BMW Tech Genius

April 7, 2014

My husband and I made the drive to BMW of Visalia to check out a pre-owned X5 that we saw online. Unfortunately the vehicle was not available to test drive... that day. Shayne Roberts pacified us by letting us test drive an X6 that was available. He is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to BMW's. We spent some time strolling the parking lot, admiring all the beautiful cars. Shayne explained BMW's many options for financing a new X5 if that was a consideration. Since it was closing time, we left with a lot of knowledge, but no car. The first thing the next morning, Shayne called to let me know that the car was all ready if I wanted to drive back down from Three Rivers. Then - he paused for a second and said, "I'm going to bring it up to your house. You shouldn't have to come back." Now, that's what I call great customer service! He brought the car right up and my husband and I got to test drive it on the roads that we drive everyday. I can't say enough about Shayne's competence, his laid-back salesmanship, and his undeniable passion for his product.

March 20, 2014

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELENT. I HAD INFO GIVEN TO ME IN BUYING MY NEW CAR THAT HELPED ME. I WAS TREATED GREAT, BOB FROM FINANACE DEPARTMENT HELPED... & SHAYNE ROBERTS GAVE EXCELENT SERVICE.