Bakersfield Hyundai

New (661) 800-4902 (661) 800-4902
Used (661) 578-6183 (661) 578-6183
Service (888) 737-7545 (888) 737-7545

(2,104 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.

Service was fast and attentive, reps were polite and

Service was fast and attentive, reps were polite and friendly. Would highly recommend this brand

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

The staff are welcoming and friendly evrytime we come in

The staff are welcoming and friendly evrytime we come in to get our vehicle serviced.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

About the dealership itself.

About the dealership itself. Sales people are like hawks always trying to get me to buy a new card when my card is only a year old. Back off some. My service rep is great. Been using him for over 5 years now and always takes care of our needs.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Joey Cortez was excellent and extremely helpful.

Joey Cortez was excellent and extremely helpful. He was calm, sincere, and able to get me in and out with what I needed exactly. Joey has always been a great help every time. I keep coming back. Great service! :)

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had an exceptional visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Joey Cortez was so helpful

Joey Cortez was helpful and nice! I went in stressed and Joey was able to provide a calm and helpful service. I left feeling 100x better!

4.0

Service was good people were friendly but music was lousy

Service was good people were friendly but music was lousy for me and my wife

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to making your next visit better.

Joey has always made sure I have a great experience

Joey has always made sure I have a great experience everytime I take my car for service !

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kasandra! We're happy to see that you had an exceptional experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Went to get an oil change on my 21 Elantra and Adrienne

Went to get an oil change on my 21 Elantra and Adrienne was able to get me in n out of there under 10mins. Also gave me a free Lyft ride home. Very welcoming show room and the new design looks great can’t wait for the service line to be ready for use.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass this on to Adrienne. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Easy, Quick, and Fair.

Easy, Quick, and Fair. Juan’s energy is unmatched and would recommend him to anyone!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Juan. Congratulations on your new purchase! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Awesome location excellent service every one with

Awesome location excellent service every one with positive attitude never had an issue whenever we go