New 866-981-3390 Dealer Website
Used 877-606-8422 Email Dealer
Service 888-737-7545

Average based on 66 reviews
  • 2013 Santa Fe

Worked me in for an oil change account I was leaving town. I was there less then one hour and done. Bakersfield Hyundai has always provided me we good service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to share the kind words with our staff. We look forward to continuing years of service with you!

• Excellent Experience

I am more than pleased with my experience at Bakersfield Hyundai. They have excellent people and wonderful facilities. They were able to walk me through the car buying and financing process while explaining it clearly to me the entire time, which was especially helpful since I was a first time buyer. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met and I feel especially good giving them my business knowing that it also helps the local Bakersfield community.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to everyone. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

• Service

Have had great service experience with you. No hassels, not time consuming.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Larry! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Have had great service experience with you. No hassels, not time consuming.

• 2017 Santa Fe

I've have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealer, and service is always top notch!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and we'll be sure to share your kind words with everyone. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to continuing years of service with you.

• Bakersfield Hyundai

I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra and Phillip make the entire process a positive experience.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nancheta! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Phillip. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

• Fast and Friendly

Always courteous and thorough which is appreciated :)

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ginger! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Always courteous and thorough which is appreciated :)

• SERVICE ALWAYS AT IT'S BEST

Always well pleased every time we come to this dealership..Thank You Bakersfield Hyundai for the GREAT service from EVERYONE!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ken! We're so happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you for your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

• Great services

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Roia! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

I get my car serviced at Bakersfield Hyundai, and it's always a great experience. They have great customer service and keep you updated on what's happening. I'm never dissatisfied.

• Wonderful fast service.

Dropped the car off and was told it would take 3 hrs. Was called an hour later say it was done. Great service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amanda! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you for your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

• service department appointment

I arrived early and the services provided was completed to my satisfaction. Service representative was friendly and professional in his duties.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rafael! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.