Bakersfield Hyundai

1548 reviews

1548 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 23, 2020

I am new to the state of Ca. Was greeted and advised of wait time to complete job. The service was friendly. A clean area with seating to wait was much... appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciat...e your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

September 23, 2020

As soon as walking through the door, i was greeted kindly by Joey Cortez and throughout my wait, him and others were kind to check up on how i was doing.... It is a really friendly atmosphere.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joe...y. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Joey Cortez

(4.9) 222 reviews

• August 30, 2016

I am more than pleased with my experience at Bakersfield Hyundai. They have excellent people and wonderful facilities. They were able to walk me through... the car buying and financing process while explaining it clearly to me the entire time, which was especially helpful since I was a first time buyer. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met and I feel especially good giving them my business knowing that it also helps the local Bakersfield community.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind... words to everyone. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

September 15, 2020

David immediately noticed my A/C wasn't working at all when he checked the mileage. He noted it had been filled at my last service visit so had system... checked for leaks. No leaks were discovered so they put dye in the unit to try and track problem down if it occurred again. Quick, friendly, and top notch service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had an excellent experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind wo...rds to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

September 15, 2020

When I bring my vehicle to BH for service I always deal with David Clark as his demeanor makes me feel comfortable and I have confidence in him.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind w...ords to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

September 14, 2020

Every time I go there I m taken care professionally. They said it would take 2 hours and it did! always schedule and pick up to take me home and pick... me up. Love this place!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kin...d words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

September 7, 2020

I arrived at the service department too get my light fixed and when i arrived david was there too help me with all my needs. He is always friendly when... i go to Bakersfield Hyundai i have been a customer for years and every time i go in he is the best ever great customer service never in a bad mood and always loyal. Thank u David in service department. Adrienne Thomas

September 4, 2020

Staff was friendly and helpful. I needed a recall repair which was taken care of for free. Complimentary car wash and Lyft ride was much appreciated!...

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alyssa! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us ...on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Joey Cortez

(4.9) 222 reviews

September 4, 2020

Elbardo was a great salesman and helped me find the car that was right for me. Very helpful and the process did not take as long as I thought it would.... Pete was also very patient with me as we went through the documents and answered all of my questions. Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind word...s to Elbardo. Congratulations on your new purchase, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Daniel Quillen

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

September 3, 2020

Jose was a great salesman and did a great job, at explaining every detail to me. I've had bad experiences in the past, and Jose was very knowledgeable.... Everything got done in a timely manner as well.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had such a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind wo...rds to Jose. Congratulations on your new purchase, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Eric McKelvey