Bakersfield Hyundai

1159 reviews

1159 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2019

Went in intending to buy an SUV instead I came out with my third Elantra a 2020. And I love it so much ? Jenny is the best sales person ever she was... very patient and kind .

Betty Avila

Finance Manager

(4.9) 10 reviews

August 15, 2019

The service was fast, service was good, nice service advisors, they used to have a shuttle but that was a pain now they use lyft and that is was better... you don't have to wait until someone gets dropped off anymore with that shuttle service...thanks Hyundai

Joey Cortez

(4.9) 99 reviews

• August 30, 2016

I am more than pleased with my experience at Bakersfield Hyundai. They have excellent people and wonderful facilities. They were able to walk me through... the car buying and financing process while explaining it clearly to me the entire time, which was especially helpful since I was a first time buyer. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met and I feel especially good giving them my business knowing that it also helps the local Bakersfield community.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind... words to everyone. Congratulations, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

August 15, 2019

I had to take my car in again for an engine light issue and I did not have an appointment. Adrienne was very understanding and helpful. She kept me up... to date on how my car was proceeding and notified me once the problem was diagnosed. I agree with the fix and soon after I was taking a Lyft ride back to your facility. Adrienne was busy when I came in and Madai Contreras offered to help me. Adrienne took the time away from her phone call to hand my paperwork to Madai. It was good to seem the teamwork in action and it was also good that Adrienne already had my paperwork ready before I came in. Thank you all for your great service

August 14, 2019

Phil and nick both helped me get into an amazing truck. Great dealership with a lot of inventory. Very friendly dudes. Really recommend.

August 13, 2019

Fast,Friendly and convenient. Was able to dropped it off before work pick it up by Lunch time. Staff was very helpful. not what i had in mind

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our te...am. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 8, 2019

Bakersfield Hyundai is Wonderful !! Great customer service, professional attitudes, and very helpful. I enjoyed my experience with this dealership and... they can always count on me to be one of their loyal customers.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had such a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind wo...rds to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Eric McKelvey

Sales Consultant

(4.5) 8 reviews

August 8, 2019

Went into the Service Center to have a maintenance done on vehicle for a software upgrade. Staff was friendly and helpful and even provided additional... information and answered my questions. Was an excellent experience overall.

David Clark

(4.9) 114 reviews

Vanessa Conde

Service Administrator

(5.0) 22 reviews

August 8, 2019

Appointment was fast and easy. When we arrived, we got great costumes service and even after. Vehicle was done when they said it would be. Madai Contreras... was super helpful!

Jesus "Chuy" Herrera

Sales Consultant

(4.5) 8 reviews

August 6, 2019

Joey the customer service person I dealt with was extremely pleasant. He pointed out a few things that needed attention but that could wait until the next... service. This helped me as I didn't have time this day to address and will take care of the item mentioned at the next service

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. ...We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Joey Cortez