Lithia Subaru of Fresno

New (888) 349-5275 (888) 349-5275
Used (888) 336-8007 (888) 336-8007
Service (888) 367-0780 (888) 367-0780

(1,056 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Subaru of Fresno from DealerRater.

Frank Perez is amazing!

Frank Perez is amazing! If you ever need anything, he will take care of you. He really values his customers and keeps their best interests at heart.

Dealer response

T71489, we really appreciate your great feedback! We will be sure to let Frank know that you sent this in. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you in for future service needs.

1.0

The sells management is just a rip off if you want a good...

The sells management is just a rip off if you want a good deal on brand you vehicle don't buy from subaru of Fresno locations They don't like making deals they like ripping you off And oh i forgot the service department is suck too Believe me

Dealer response

Someone, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We regret to learn that you did not have a more positive experience with us. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuses this further. I can be reached at 559-438-6200. Thank you Frank Perez General Manager

Fantastic Experience

My husband & I had a great experience with Lithia Subaru - Brandon Beck, especially. Brandon answered all our questions & if he didn't have an answer, he immediately found the answer. He also helped us set up many things before we drove off the lot. We were introduced to the manager & a couple of other employees - but unfortunately, I do not remember their names. In addition, the gentleman that handled our financing - I can't read his signature :-( so don't know his name either. We have been devouring the books since we arrived home & making a list of any questions the book's information/description does not cover. We would immediately & enthusiastically recommend Lithia Subaru (Brandon, especially) to all our family & friends.

Dealer response

Foxsden, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. We will pass your kind words along to Brandon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you in for service.

Christian was very helpful and courteous. The man who...

Christian was very helpful and courteous. The man who greeted me when I arrived was very kind. The technician worked hard to find my rattle in my car. I appreciate being given a loaner car while my car was being serviced and the recalls were being taken care of. Thank you.

Dealer response

Lovemy2018crosstrek, we really appreciate your great feedback! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Lithia Subaru of Fresno!

Lithia Suburu of Fresno

It's always a pleasure having my car serviced at Lithia Suburu; the service team is friendly, professional and informative. The stay connected throughout the service appointment giving me a timeline for completion.

Dealer response

Linda Johnson, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Lithia Subaru of Fresno!

Crosstrek

No pressure, great guys make you feel like family and not a salesman/buyer experience.

Dealer response

Barry, we really appreciate your great feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Christian, my service advisor, was wonderful! I live in...

Christian, my service advisor, was wonderful! I live in the Los Angeles area, but family lives in Central CA. As I was leaving to come home (over the MLK holiday) my 2014 Forester’s light panel came on- and I mean ALL lighted icons- check engine, oil tempABS, traction control... I immediately pulled over and called Lithia. Christian was able to fit me into the schedule and about 5 hours later, and $1700 lighter in my pocket, I was on my way back home. . Now, some people would be upset that it took so long. I’m grateful that they had the parts and could fix it. Yes, it was costly, but it would have been costly regardless of where I would have ended up. Also, while I was waiting, I looked at a new Forester they had in the showroom. I was considering buying it but before I could, someone else bought it. I guess it wasn’t meant to be. If Lithia wasn’t 4 hours from my hone, they would be my dealer of choice. Thank you, team! I appreciate you!

Dealer response

Sandyinsimi, we really appreciate your great feedback! We will defiantly pass this along to our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Lithia Subaru of Fresno

New location; same great service

Very friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to explain how certain things worked, like the headrest, and they fixed the seat belt at no cost. They were great, Alex to start with and Jose at the end. Thanks!

Dealer response

Tom And Betty Johnson, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help.

A Routine Service

I brought my car to Fresno for the 6 month service. I was able to get right in and Alex told me what was going to be done and approximately how long it would take. I stayed in the lounge the whole time.

Dealer response

Gg25, we really appreciate your great feedback! Thank you so much for choosing Lithia Subaru of Fresno as your first choice for service!

forgot

First time in a long time it took only 45 minutes to service car

Dealer response

Perca Dahlem, we really appreciate your great feedback! Our team is available should you require any extra help.