Tri-Cities Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 11, 2019

Rick Leonard and Justin were awesome and went above and beyond to make my purchase just right for my family. They looked at my car within a day and had... it out fixed and running like it should. They even reassured me that everything was ok and answered every concern I had. My first loan fell through, but they made it right by getting me in a car that was comparable to what I had. They worked with me to make sure that I was happy. Thanks for going above and beyond to make me happy.

April 15, 2019

Got the job done we love our new vehicles very nice helpful friendly A nice dealership will tell every one rick new what he was doing

• March 1, 2018

My experience with Tri-Cities Chrysler Dodge Jeep was great. I live in Boone, NC, which is about two hours away and did not want to waste a trip. I can... say with 100 percent confidence the drive was worth it. I was quickly paired up with Ricky Leonard to help with the purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Ricky was most helpful, honest and attentive to our needs. I returned to the dealership a couple days after the purchase was complete to pick-up an order for floor mats. Ricky immediately greeted me. He was again a pleasure to work with. I will definitely return to Tri-Cities and refer any friends or family that are in the market for a new car.

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, Natalie.

March 5, 2019

Had first oil change saturday. oil filter was not tightened by the mechanic oil spilled all over top of engine. 3/2/2017 car has 5000 miles on.We bought... a new car so we didnt have to worry about it.We wont buy another car from them.

So sorry to read this, Scott

February 20, 2019

I recently bought a Ram 2500 Cummins from there. Buying process went smooth but shortly after the salesman that I was working with quit. Now I'm in the... process of trying to get a "service" done on my truck since I was given 4 free ones with the purchase. Anyone that has owned a diesel or been around a diesel knows that the fuel filters get changed on a service except them apparently. I have attempted to contact several times and left messages for managers and different salesman with no response! Good buying experience but after you leave the lot with the purchased vehicle you don't mean sh*t to them anymore.

We are so sorry to read this, A Crigger. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

January 29, 2019

I purchased a pre-owned car and PIPER helped me through the process. I chose to drive from Knoxville to Kingsport, just because she had exactly what I... wanted and was willing to work with me to make it happen. She kept MY best interest in mind and it was evident that she was not going to push me into purchasing something I didn't need or want. Hannah helped close the deal and had everything ready for me when I arrived. I highly recommend these people....so much that I have them looking for a vehicle for my son and daughter-in-law ! Piper puts the "trust" back into dealing with auto salespeople.

Thank you so much, BethH!

January 9, 2019

Left my home town to find a dealership that represented what ours used to in this metropolitan area. Found it! The people skills, honesty and integrity... are unmatched by most of the dealers in my home town. I so appreciate the hometown hospitality, not pushy, interested in my needs, extremely helpful through the entire process! I strongly urge your time in the drive to this dealership, I am certainly glad I did! Thank you for such a pleasant experience! I Will BE Back!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

January 1, 2019

Its been months and they still haven't sent in my registration info to DMV. They ignore you constantly and they try to put you in anything just to make... a deal. After the deal is done they then lie about everything they told you at the dealership. DO NOT BUY FROM TRI-CITIES

We are sorry to read this, J. Doe. We will work to improve moving forward.

November 27, 2018

They show me the lot and try to get me the payment that I was looking for very helpful and courteous too bad that jeep got away from me someone beat me... to it but I'm still looking

Thank you very much, James!

November 14, 2018

It was a horrible experience dealing with this dealership. I was upfront with how I was paying and the price I could afford from the beginning. At one... point, I was texted a price from the salesman I had been in contact with and thought we had come to an agreement. I went to the dealership where they tried to get me to finance with them again, which I had continuously told them I wasn’t doing. They also fabricated a huge story that my bank lied to me about the process, their “charades” were clearly another desperate attempt to get me to finance with them. They finally brought out the deal sheet and asked for the fax number. I had to ask to look at the deal sheet before they could fax it. It was nowhere near the texted price I had received earlier. I kindly informed that was not what I had come there for and showed the text with the agreed upon price. This experience ended with Piper crumbling the deal sheet in front of me and nastily telling me she hopes that I find I better deal elsewhere. I would not recommend this place to anyone! Their Customer service practices need to be re-evaluated.

We are very sorry to read this. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.