Tri-Cities Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

92 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 10, 2020

I purchased a used 2019 Wrangler Unlimited, part of the deal was a trailer hitch, wiring harness and factory steps to be installed. The sales manager... tried to send me to Leonard Truck Accessories for after market hitch and wiring and wanted to order knock off steps off the internet. I managed to get factory equipment but had to pay extra to get what I wanted after they tried to cut corners. The finance department then let my loan linger for 2 weeks before requesting information the lender had asked for, on the day before I was leaving for vacation so I had to spend a couple hours doing her job for her. Then today, My tag arrived in the mail and although they mail the tag info to the clerks office, they did not mail to my county so now I am going to have to go to the Clerks office myself and pay the additional fees required here. Rip off after rip off, vehicle, tax tags out the door means just that. I also only got 1 key and they want 250 to get me a second key. My salesperson darrel was great to work with but I would advise anyone to purchase elsewhere

July 7, 2020

The service while I was Buying it not bad service After let’s just say customers are not first. Our sales lady call me A liar

• March 1, 2018

My experience with Tri-Cities Chrysler Dodge Jeep was great. I live in Boone, NC, which is about two hours away and did not want to waste a trip. I can... say with 100 percent confidence the drive was worth it. I was quickly paired up with Ricky Leonard to help with the purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Ricky was most helpful, honest and attentive to our needs. I returned to the dealership a couple days after the purchase was complete to pick-up an order for floor mats. Ricky immediately greeted me. He was again a pleasure to work with. I will definitely return to Tri-Cities and refer any friends or family that are in the market for a new car.

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, Natalie.

May 7, 2020

The most disgusting dealership I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I have never seen such blatant dishonesty in my life. I left my belongings in... my car when they took it in for repairs only to come back later to find everything had been stolen. After they repeatedly “lost the keys” every time I came back to retrieve my belongings from the car, they finally admitted to “getting rid of everything”. They stole over $1,000 of jewelry, textbooks, etc. Stay clear of these felons.

February 4, 2020

Worst experience I have ever had in purchasing a auto! We were lied to from start to finish! They will lie and say anything to make a sale!! My advice... is to keep on going right past this dealership!!! Customer service was horrible from the start!!! They dropped the ball from the start on this purchase and were not willing make things right even after they knew they dropped the ball! Somehow their mistakes wound up costing us more money!!! The complementary car doc / warranty is totally BS and is not complementary! I am not a happy or satisfied customer if there was any way to give a negative rating I would!!!!!!! This dealership will never get my business again and I will never recommend it to anyone ever!!!!!!! Go somewhere else to purchase your vehicle because this place will do and say anything to make that sale and then they do not care about you!!! To say I am totally irate about my experience is an understatement!

October 20, 2019

The service department is a disaster. I gave them multiple chances over the past 5 years and will not be back. Each experience was worse than the previous.... The latest was a dealbreaker. Had an appointment and dropped off the car, service advisor never called so I called twice checking on my car. Called back again and said they’d have to keep it over night because they could not complete the service (no service was added or changed, same service as the appointment was scheduled for). Was not offered a rental or even a sorry for your inconvenience. Picked the car up the next day and spoke with service manager who apologized but didn’t offer a discount of any sort. I insisted that was the least he could offer. Drove the car the following day for an extended period when fluid dumped out under the hood and under the car. Service was performed incorrectly. Things happen, we are human but this was the 5th strike at this point. I take my car to a dealership with ASE certified mechanics to have it done correctly. I would expect this at Jiffy Lube, not a Mopar dealership. Will drive to Bristol or Johnson City from now on. Have been a Mopar owner for many many years. Been to many dealerships over the years...Alleys, Carl Gregory, Chantz Scott, Wallace Inports...and Tri-Cities, which is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Don’t even deserve 1-star rating.

September 27, 2019

Came in and bought a 19 ram. We agreed on one extra thing to be done with the deal and it wasn't anything to big but it was enough to frustrate me so much... with the customer service after purchasing the truck, that I wanted to return it. These people will make deals with and tell you these extra things they can do to make the deal better and as soon as you sign the dotted line, you're thrown to the side. It doesnt matter who you go to. I spoke with the sales woman, the sales manager and even the General manager and they would not and refused to keep there side of the deal with doing the one little extra thing that we agreed on way before the deal was actually made. This is a sorry group and I would most definitely not recommend fooling with them. Best friends when you walk in, stranger and dont want nothing to do with you when you leave. Sad part is, you can't really do anything when they dont uphold there side of deal. The little small thing I wanted done, turned Into one of the worst customer service issues I've ever experienced. Find another dealer to purchase from.

September 17, 2019

I have never had anything but wonderful service here, whether I decide to buy anything or to continue looking they always treat me with respect and are... patient.

Thank you so much, Hannah!

August 19, 2019

Dana Newsome is an excellent salesman. She went above and beyond to make sure my Jeep Renegade was in top shape. She even bought batteries for my keyless... entry out of her own pocket. Highly recommend

Thank you, Brian!

June 11, 2019

Rick Leonard and Justin were awesome and went above and beyond to make my purchase just right for my family. They looked at my car within a day and had... it out fixed and running like it should. They even reassured me that everything was ok and answered every concern I had. My first loan fell through, but they made it right by getting me in a car that was comparable to what I had. They worked with me to make sure that I was happy. Thanks for going above and beyond to make me happy.

Thank you!