Central Valley Hyundai

Sunday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
New (209) 672-6313 (209) 672-6313
Used (209) 672-6352 (209) 672-6352
Service (209) 672-6316 (209) 672-6316

Central Valley Hyandai! What a great dealership!

Such a fun and painless experience! Being a woman alone searching for a vehicle is a usually a very scary thing, but Julio Gonzalez took all my fears away. He was so kind and so helpful and because of him I found the car of my dreams . . . A Hyundai Sonata! . . . And I still can’t believe what they gave me for my trade-in!! And Lucas in Finance was also very helpful and was able to answer all my questions relating to the financing of my new vehicle! Great people, great service and great vehicles!

Dealer response

Wendy, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

My wife and I bought a car from Central Valley Volkswagen

My wife and I bought a car from Central Valley Volkswagen and we dealt with Angelo, JC, Veto, and Meredith. Our experience was amazing they all were very pleasant to deal with, all were very professional . We will definitely buy another vehicle from this dealership. -Pete Shami

Dealer response

Peteshami, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Consumer response

Welcome, thank you all for your great service.

Buying a new car when you want, can be both a good and

Buying a new car when you want, can be both a good and bad experience. Buying a new car after an accident is stressful to say the least. Greg Hayes at Central Valley Hyundai made the whole process one of the best new car buying experiences I’ve had at 52 y/o. He was up front and honest on what was available on the lot, the current availability in this horrible market, and that Central Valley Hyundai had the lowest markup compared to other dealers. Plus, to be put on a wait list, only required you to ask. Other dealers required a full credit check and some a nonrefundable deposit. Hyundai’s MSRP is still reasonable, the lowest mark up in the greater Bay Area and CV, makes Central Valley Hyundai a great place to get a Hyundai. And again, Greg Hayes is an amazing person to work with.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Loved my experience with the purchase

Great service, starting with Meredith and moving onto Bianka in sales! Lucas in finance, made the transaction painless. Great experience. I highly recommend Bianka and CV VW.

Dealer response

Tom, thank you for taking the time to review us!

1.0

I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealer.

I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealer. Brought my car to the diagnosis of one, and they did something completely different. But, on top of that, something was stolen from the car. I emailed the dealer but never received a response.

Dealer response

Serge, we aren't able to pull up any service information by using the name "Serge". Can you please email us at vwhyundaicustomerservice@cvaauto.com and please provide us with your contact information? We will get to the bottom of this immediately.

Best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle.

Best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. No pressure, no haggle, and not an ALL DAY event. Greg should be the mentor every sales person needs, he really made the experience great. I highly recommend!

Dealer response

Kalhoon, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Great experience we loved working with Giovanna.

Great experience we loved working with Giovanna. She was very knowledgable and there was no pressure.

Consumer response

We had a great experience Giovanna was great.

Dealer response

Hollywood, thank you for taking the time to review us!

The time of difficulty finding a car I like, this

The time of difficulty finding a car I like, this dealership continuously communicate with me and try to find a car for me. I appreciate their effort.

Dealer response

YSP, thank you for taking the time to review us!

2.0

Have tried calling service desk multiple times and no one

Have tried calling service desk multiple times and no one picks up. Have tried chat function and no one responds either. Have left voicemail for call back and have not heard back. Have full maintenance warrantee but it has been very difficult to arrange.

Dealer response

KL, can you please email us at vwhyundaicustomerservice@cvaauto.com and let us know your full name and contact information? We will make sure that you are followed up on properly. We apologize for your experience.

OK

Great dealership , great people, great experience

Great experience, the sales team was great. Claudio was an excellent salesman. Very friendly and helpful. Got the car I wanted. We are happy with our purchase. Will definitely be back

Dealer response

Robert, thank you for taking the time to review us!