Alexandria VW

624 reviews

624 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Alexandria VW from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 16, 2020

Sedeke was extremely helpful and patient! He knew just what I needed and what was practical for me and my family! I’m loving my VWas I have always been... a VW fan and he made my dream come true with a very sexy classy and affordable car. We will definitely be back to see him for our future cars. He was my fist choice I trusted him just by talking to him on the phone from an initial cars search. He worked with me to put me in the vehicle I needed with all the features I’ve always dreamed of. So happy to have bought my first new luxury car with him. Also the financial advisor Ena was extremely helpful in guiding me in the right direction as far as getting my credit to where I want it to be. She was very patient as well and answered all of my questions. She made me feel confident in tackling my debt special thanks to the both of them.

October 16, 2020

Sedeke was extremely helpful and patient! He knew just what I needed and what was practical for me and my family! I'm loving my VWas I have always been... a VW fan and he made my dream come true with a very sexy classy and affordable car. We will definitely be back to see him for our future cars. He was my fist choice I trusted him just by talking to him on the phone from an initial cars search. He worked with me to put me in the vehicle I needed with all the features I've always dreamed of. So happy to have bought my first new luxury car with him. Also the financial advisor Ena was extremely helpful in guiding me in the right direction as far as getting my credit to where I want it to be. She was very patient as well and answered all of my questions. She made me feel confident in tackling my debt special thanks to the both of them.

• December 6, 2017

Katherine Carmon was so helpful and great to work with!! We love our new Tiguan! Highly recommend Katherine and this dealership.

October 15, 2020

I recently bought a car, VW Passat. I was happy to be of Maria's Salimi servise. She is a great seller and realy helpful!

Maria Salimi

NOT RATED

October 14, 2020

Thank you Sedeke! You made everything easier for me from the moment I stepped in Volkswagen dealer. Highly appreciated, it's my first Volkswagen and I... already have positive opinion about the brand.

October 10, 2020

Dean Reyes was very professional, warm and helpful. He made me feel comfortable in asking questions. This is my second car where Mr. Reyes sold to me.... Overall experience was great.

Dean Reyes

(4.8) 45 reviews

October 7, 2020

Using notes that I accumulated over a four month period, salesperson Daniel helped the buying process to acquire my Jetta flow in a positive manner. He... displayed a pleasant and open attitude on the phone of which continued after I arrived for my test drive. During my car search, most other establishments did not rise to that level of transparency. Face mask were worn and social distancing was practiced throughout. I completed finance with Joe Dennery the next day and was happy to proudly drive home.

October 5, 2020

Mr.Dunzo was the best salesman that I have ever come across, and that I didn’t walk out on. Give a very comfortable feeling. Great great

October 2, 2020

Our experience with VW Alexandria was amazing (for the most part). Farouk is such an awesome salesman. He's kind, honest and isn't at all pushy. I always... trusted the info he gave us. It never felt like he was saying something to get us in a car. I'd buy another car from him in a heartbeat. However, our experience with the Finance office left something to be desired. Jasmin was short and rude and really soured the end of our car buying experience. If we had a more pleasant experience with her, it would have been perfect all around. Go to the dealership and ask for Farouk, it will be worth it.

September 29, 2020

Sedeke and manger Aziz were super professional and well organized. They helped me from start to finished, he make sure I got the best deal. I was happy... with my purchased.