Ron Tonkin Honda

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
New (971) 205-7273 (971) 205-7273
Used (971) 205-6592 (971) 205-6592
Service (971) 205-6523 (971) 205-6523

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my Preowned Civic!

This car dealership was very busy at 4pm on a Saturday (very understandable) but a salesman was with me in minutes when I walked in. Nadiia, the only female salesman, was very kind and very knowledgeable without being pressuring. She did an amazing job! As a woman in the military I know that it can be tough being the only female in the room and I just wanted to showcase that I’m glad she was the one handling my situation. Winfred, the finance manager, was also very kind and works very hard. He fought for me to have a better loan at a better interest rate since I’m so young and a sole signer. He took his time and was very very thorough! This isn’t something that’s super common and I’m glad I went somewhere with someone caring! Overall, I had a great experience and I don’t have much to complain about. I bought a preowned 2020 Honda Civic EX and I absolutely am in love.

Ron Tonkin was great.

Nadia was amazing. We went there to get a car and found the exact one and the process was smooth. She bent over backwards for us. Even knocked off some money for final price. Definitely see Nadia.

Clean

Thank you huge inventory, excellent customer service, quick approval for loan nice atmosphere and friendly staff, don’t have any pressure hot coffee and snacks provided,

Amazing Service!

I would recommend this dealership. Easy, Fast and friendly. I love my car. Mr. Hill was professional and went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met.

Great Car buying experience

Great Service from Bill Kruse! He made it so easy with an emailed quote and a test drive appointment. No pressure, easy purchase process! Great folks at this dealership who give you all upfront information.

Financial

Evan is the best! He is amazing and makes the process really smooth. He goes above and beyond for his customers and tries to help as much as possible. Great service and they know they’re stuff.

2021 Honda hybrid CRV

Marco helped me through the process and did everything possible for me to get the car, very kind and patient. He also took time to do some car setting and explained how everything works and where/how to get help.

Great customer service

Found a deal online and called dealership to see if it was still being honored. I was helped by Simon who listened to everything I wanted. I wanted an all black HRV Sport and he was able to find one in Vancouver and bring it over. So pleased with my lease.

I like honda

The facility is kind. In one day, i am done for every thing. It is ear my house and every body is kind. That means they understand the priority

Car sale

Great experience and great salesman simmon Gutierrez , very professional and easy process Salesperson very helpful and knowledgeable with features of a new car overall great experience