Lakewood Ford

336 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 23, 2018

All of the staff is very kind and personable. They made my car buying experience better than ever before. They gave me an excellent deal and worked hard... with me to get my interest rate to a very very reasonable % . Not only did I get an amazing deal and a car that I really liked I had a great time doing so. I would definitely recommend purchasing your next vehicle here.

July 5, 2018

Kevin was an amazing representative to work with. From the beginning to how he explained features on the car, no pressure, just calm tone, to patiently... waiting 3 weeks while we waffled on our decision. He always responded quickly, understood our unique situation, and our limited ability to get to the dealership. He knew what my criteria was regarding finance/price and features. Trusted his judgement enough to let him pick out our new car, sight unseen, no test drive and put the paperwork together. To top it off, since we couldn't get to the dealership in a timely manner due to our job, he personally delivered the car and paperwork to our place of employment. OUTSTANDING experience. Thank you Kevin, we LOVE the new Ford Escape. Thanks Kevin.... Katie Naylor

June 15, 2018

Husband went in there and gave she flirted with him the entire time after he asked her to stop. Was very rude to me when I went in. Ignored me when I asked... a question. Loss of sale due to her.

June 10, 2018

I am extremely happy with the service I received from AutoMax. These guys were professional and kept every word they spoke. If you are on the hunt for... a great running vehicle I highly recommend this group of guys to assist you in your journeys of finding the car for you, thanks Jerry you are great!

June 1, 2018

Caleb did an excellent job of communicating and facilitating our purchase. I would recommend him and the dealership. We were in and out of the dealership... quickly. Wayne Barrett

May 18, 2018

Kevin was great to work with! He addressed all of my questions and helped me get the truck I needed at a fair price. I will advise my friends to check... out Lakewood ford.

May 7, 2018

we have now purchased three company cars/trucks from Kevin hes a good guy you can trust he has always worked hard to find us the vehicle we were needing

May 5, 2018

Buying Any car let alone your first car is always a nerve racking experience. I walked into the office literally turning circles waiting to be greeted... as 2 employees walked right past me. I heard Mikes voice as he pleasantly greeted us me and immediately started working with me to get exactly what I was looking for very close to the price I wanted. I was very pleased upon leaving Lakewood Ford. I will definitely be back to work with Mike in the future.

May 4, 2018

Kevin greeted me as soon as I pulled in the lot. Gave me keys and freedom to test drive as I pleased. Listened and tended to my concerns as soon as they... were voiced and even placed my need for a vehicle ahead of his own personal needs. Overall, he made my car buying experience a great one. Thank you!

April 30, 2018

Great experience from start to finish. I found a Cadillac CTS station wagon on a generic site. I contacted that site and was asked for all sorts of personal... information. I declined. I then contacted Lakewood ford directly (as they were listed as the location of the vehicle) and Don Buesen answered the phone. He took my info and called me back with the info I was requesting on this car. I wasn???t in the market for a vehicle as I had one, paid for, leather loaded. Don text me a few pics and I decided to come take a look. love at first site is an understatement. This vehicle is dialed. Just under 7,000 miles and a 2013. I was given a decent amount fo my trade in and Bought the Cadillac the next day. Negotiations went smooth, Paperwork was easy & zero hassle. I???ve stayed in touch since as I???ve wanted a few cosmetic add ons. So far so good! I???ll recommend to friends, family & strangers.