INFINITI of Bellevue

New (425) 988-0733 (425) 988-0733
Used (425) 988-0719 (425) 988-0719
Service (425) 988-0793 (425) 988-0793

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Such a great experience

He is so nice. Good service, patiently explained. Very excellent service from Darren , will be recocomending to freinds and family! Im so happy with my qx50!

Dealer response

Xuewen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you had a 5-star experience here at INFINITI of Bellevue. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

4.0

Great service, Poor savings

Overall, a relatively good experience . Jessica is a fantastic associate to work with. I felt as though they all cared deeply enough to fully explain what's going on if there's confusion. Downside: They don't seem to be the best for a cheaper option in regards to loans. I went in with an offer from another company for a 2.7 APR and a car that was valued for $2000 it carmax. They could only provide me with a 2.9 APR and wanted to take my car for only $1000. They didn't seem to want to budge for what they were offering. Therefore, if your going in expecting for them to give you better rates...probably not the best choics.

Dealer response

Bea - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and will use this to better our experience for customers in the future. We agree, Jessica is fantastic! We are sorry to hear you did not get the best rate available or the most for your trade. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at customercare@infinitiofbellevue.com.

Great staff and facility, nice car selection

Great place! The lounge has a ton of snacks and drinks available. Kept very tidy and clean. They have a great selection of cars. I received great customer service and sales.

Dealer response

Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you had a 5-star experience here at INFINITI of Bellevue. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Very nice place to be!

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Darren and Ryan and Brandon were fantastic! I really appreciate the service provided and i look forward to seeing them again sometime! thanks Infiniti of Adrian Piscuc

Dealer response

Adrian - Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. We are happy to provide you with excellent customer service!

Excellent experience ! love Infiniti of Bellevue

Excellent, honest and very helpful. Very thorough through the whole process. Darren and Alan and Brooke were fantastic, super grateful this experience! Very excited to work with this dealership and will be reccomending to friends and family!

Dealer response

Mark - Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. We are happy to provide you with excellent customer service! Darren, Alan, and Brooke are awesome, We are fortunate to have them on our team!

Great Experience. Quick car-buying experience.

My husband and I stopped in here to check out a used BMW 640i that we found online. We worked with Darren to view the car and got a good rundown on the features of the car and the background. He did a great job of smoothly accommodating us all the way from overview through the test drive to the final purchase.

Dealer response

Marlo Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. We are happy to provide you with excellent customer service! Darren is a great member of our team!

Love my 2019 Mini Cooper

I had a wonderful experience buying my Pre- owned car from this Dealership. The salesman, Brandon Gilmore, and the Business Manager, Brandon O'Quin, worked with me every step of the way to make this happen for me and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Dealer response

Ramona, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience here. The Brandon team is pretty great! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great Communication and Results

We actually were replacing a vehicle that we had purchased recently that was totaled. Our local dealership had nothing left in stock. We found our replacement at Infiniti Bellevue and worked the transaction from Southern CA. Ryan did an amazing job and we are ecstatic.

Dealer response

Cyndi & Bob, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, We are happy you had a an amazing remote purchasing experience from us INFINITI of Bellevue. Ryan is pretty amazing! We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Great Job!

Very easy going got done quick and gave us the deal of a lifetime. People were great, they helped us with our kids. Taught us everything we needed to know about the car as well.

Dealer response

David. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, We are happy to hear you got a great deal and had a 5 star customer experience here at INFINITI of Bellevue. We truly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future!

4.2

Good experience

Pretty good service, nice people, work with you, and have a great facility. Customer service was definitely a great strong point, would recommend Darren here.

Dealer response

Sahil, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had great customer experience. Darren is pretty awesome! We look forward to seeing you in the future.