BMW of Monrovia

502 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 6, 2019

I bought a 750i with scratches and missing items, i was promised they would taje care it, once the sale was completed, asked to return to detail, but forgot... to schedule detailers, spend all day there, still have not delivered missing tablet and extra key. Not friendly service after sale. I won?t return to buy there.

September 4, 2019

Set up my appointment by phone and scheduled for the following morning. They were able to take in my car for service while I waited for about 2 hours.... I had a coolant leak and needed a replacement radiator. Overall my service advisor Matt was very helpful and friendly. Would come back to the dealership over any other location. Thumbs way up.

• March 19, 2018

I live about an hour from BMW of Monrovia and there are closer BMW dealerships to me but I chose to drive to Monrovia because I knew I would get the best... deal with people I can trust.

Brad S., we are glad we could help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 30, 2019

A shout out to Joseph n Neil from leasing dept. you guys did an excellent job. Thank you.

Hi Swee Bee Lim, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Monrovia! We hope you have a wonderful day!

August 29, 2019

Great service. I was welcomed and warmly greeted when I drove up to the service area. The process was efficient for checking in. I waited for less than... an hour for my 15k service and the car was washed and ready for me. The waiting area is nice and stocked with coffees and pastries. Great place to have my BMW serviced

Hi Regis Kwong, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at BMW of Monrovia. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever ne...ed anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 17, 2019

READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU SHOP AT THIS BMW DEALER I PURCHASED A USED 2019 TOYOTA CAMRY SE WITH 5200 MILES AT THIS DEALER. THE. THE SALESMAN WAS ROCKY... WHO HANDLED THE SALE I NOTICED THAT THE FRONT TIRE WAS DEFECTIVE WHEN I GOT THE CAR HOME. I TOOK THE CAR TO 2 TIRE SHOPS AND BOTH SHOPS CONFIRMED THAT THE TIRE WAS A MANUFACTURER DEFECT. CALLED BMW OF MONROVIA AND SPOKE TO ROCKY. LONG STORY SHORT THE DEALERSHIP WON'T STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY SELL. CALLED ROCKY ON PREVIOUS OCCASIONS WITH QUESTIONS AND LEFT MESSAGES AND MY CALLS WERE NEVER RETURNED. BUYER BEWARE

Jay Ardito, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We would like to have a better understandin...g about your experience. Please reach out to us at (855) 627-5361 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

August 16, 2019

Easy to make an appointment, courteous staff, nice selection of loaners, and fast turnaround. Thank you

Hi Brian Bender, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to g...ive us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 24, 2019

BMW of Monrovia did a very great job taking care of my car. Caroline Jonathan was a great help in making sure my car was all good and did a fantastic job... on getting me a loaner car when I needed one after returning the previous one. She was very on top of getting all my car issues fixed and followed up with me with update.

Berry Liang, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Monrovia! If you're ever in need of m...ore help, please let us know!

July 24, 2019

It was only 24 hours after we first found the BMW of my dreams on the Monrovia BMW website that I was able to drive it home. And what a wonderful drive... home it was! I want to personally thank Brian Warner for working so hard for us, including jumping in a car and driving all the way to Long Beach to drive my dream BMW back to Monrovia. Brian was so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience quite enjoyable. I would also like to personally thank Renaldo Robichaw for making the usually arduous job of signing all the paperwork also quite enjoyable! Renaldo explained everything quite well, and at no time did we feel rushed to make a decision about anything. And kudos to his daughters for making such a nice tea tray!

Michael Porper, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found... this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

July 17, 2019

There really should be an option to give no star at all. I dropped my car off on Saturday to have the telescoping steering fixed as it was not working.... Was told that I will get an update later in the day... nothing. I called Monday to ask and was told they’re looking at it. Got a call later and was told that they tried some fixes but it was still not working. I had to call again end of Monday to follow up and was told a part was ordered and car will be ready Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I get a call to let me know the part didn’t arrive but it’ll be ready Wednesday and I can pick it up anytime before 9 since the repair is under warranty and no payment is needed. My husband drove me there this evening and no one knew anything about the car since service was closed and they have “nothing to do with it”. The manager basically didn’t even bother to come out to speak with me and the sale person basically said too bad so sad. This is definitely the epitome of sub par service. BMW...take some some lessons from Lexus!

Linda Gil, we are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at BMW of Monrovia. We'd like the opportunity to turn ...your experience around. Please reach out to us at (855) 627-5361 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.