BMW of Monrovia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 832-8929 (866) 832-8929
Used (888) 273-1074 (888) 273-1074
Service (877) 289-8768 (877) 289-8768

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fantastic Sales Agent

Helpful Sales crew, excellent personnel , will definitely visit again.

BMW Monrovia CA

Very nice service and helpful. Angela my sells person and Joseph the manager.

Dealer response

Hi Rafi Avakian, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

It?s a top notch facility and the staffs are great

It?s a top notch facility and the staffs are friendly. My service advisor Tom was very helpful knowledgeable and prompt. My vehicle was properly service and on time...

Dealer response

Radi Abdin, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Amazing service! I appreciate the team entire dedication and support I received.

Dealer response

Elena Ducreux, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

NEW X3 Lease deal

I had a wonderful experience here and my sales rep David Boen went above and beyond to help me get the best deal on my X3 and even delivered it to me. I highly recommend David for your BMW needs.

Dealer response

Gregory Ayrassian, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

BMW Monrovia, Quality Service at Personal Level!

I recently had my BMW 530e serviced at BMW Monrovia. My service specialist Matt was very courteous and professional in handling my service request, and went far and beyond to help removing a set of wheel locks that I lost the key and replaced with a new set, free of charge. This is the level of personal service and attention that keeps me as a returning customer year after year. I'd highly recommend BMW Monrovia for your next purchase or service visit.

Dealer response

Hi William Wang, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at BMW of Monrovia. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

BMW service

Matt at BMW Monrovia always goes over and beyond in helping out customers. I appreciate his customer service and his willingness to help make the service appointment as convenient as possible.

Dealer response

Kristin Richens, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Went for a test drive, but ended with my first BMW

Khal in sales and Rafi in finance were top notch. They both answered all my questions and made it a very smooth purchase of my very first BMW!

Dealer response

Hi John Cho, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Monrovia! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Helpful representative for my 330I service

Tim West from Monrovia BMW helped out with my service on my Car, quick drop-off and pick-up and gave me a complementary Car wash. Thank you Tim!

Dealer response

Shady Hakim, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Amazing experience leasing a new mini

Javier Escalante was amazing! I inquired about leasing a 2022 mini and he got right back to me , when we went down to the dealership he was friendly and knowledgeable, made the whole process super easy and enjoyable! I def would buy or lease my next mini from there!

Dealer response

Sean Smith, we are glad we could help! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!