Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 100 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Phenomenal!
    April 9, 2014

I've used Bertera for both repairs and car purchases, as well as regular servicing and have nothing but accolades to heap upon the management, employe...es and facility. No pressure car sales and the salesmen are extremely helpful and dedicated to making the customer's buying experience painless and satisfying. Chris D and Justin made sure of that in my case. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car for a fair price.

Alexis, thank you so much for your business and your review. We work hard to give our customers exactly what you experienced. Thanks again for letti...ng everyone know! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

Ivo Rufo
    January 30, 2018

Bertera Chrysler dodge jeep in West Springfield was great! The staff was very professional and Honest , especially Mark McCormack he treated my family... and I with the best service I’ve ever had from any other dealership, shop Bertera!

My apologies for the delayed response, Ivo! I wanted to thank you for the kind review. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please do... not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

Excellence
    December 30, 2017

Went in to lease a new car, worked with Igor. He was great to work with, answered all my questions and did not pressure me to make a decision on the ...spot. I ended up coming back the next day and making a deal. I'm very happy with my new vehicle and my experience with Igor, and the rest of the Bertera team.

Thank you for the kind review, L.Doyle! All of us here hope the new vehicle is serving you well. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns... please feel free to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

Wonderfully Pleasant Experience
    December 15, 2017

I was in the market for a used crew cab truck to best suite my family. They assigned me a salesman by the name of Igor P who was professional, court...eous, and very knowledgeable of the vehicles. No pressure and enjoyable. They worked very hard to accomplish my demands. Everything went smoothly. The showroom and lounge is beautiful. Walked away pleased and excited with my 2014 Ram 1500 crew cab. Would recommend and use them again in the future. Ken A.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Ken! All of us here hope the new ride is serving you well. If any issues arise please feel free... to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

Great Service!
    October 31, 2017

I had a great experience working with Brian Nimerowski at Bertera West Springfield. Brian was extremely patient and knowledgeable throughout the entir...e buying process.

Love my Cherokee!!
    September 15, 2017

Buying a car can be such a long process. Zach and his team did a great job getting my family and I into the vechile I wanted!! Thanks again for all yo...ur help!

Absolutely horrible
    September 13, 2017

The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. Actually, let me explain... I should say they were great when they were signing over the ...papers to the 2014 Jeep Patriot I bought and taking my money but as soon as they had the signed papers all went to hell. Never have I had to deal with such incompetent people who really don't care about your needs or questions. I was reassured on multiple problems multiple times and every time ran into a problem or argument. I've been lied to, hung up on and screamed at (by a manager in the service dept at that...because I was "bothering him on his day off" after his staff transferred me to his personal cell phone without explaining that he was out that day) Very happy I got an extended warranty that I can use at any Jeep dealership because not only have I had endless problems with my Jeep but I will never ever be returning to this dealership. I have 2 pages worth of typed out complaints and problems for every time I have had to deal with them since purchasing my Jeep. I will never ever recommend anyone to this dealership nor will I be returning.

Businessman
    August 5, 2017

Price on line was not valid. This became a waste of time. Someone could have called back with a valid price.

Awesome Customer Service
    May 31, 2017

Can't say enough what an awesome Customer Service I received when I purchased my 2017 Jeep Cherokee. Chris Donah made it easy and was very knowledg...eable . He made sure that he answered all my questions and comfortable when I left. Thank you Chris and def recommend this dealership . Thank you Chris!

Awesome Customer Swrvice!
    May 31, 2017

The best experience in purchasing a vehicle. Chris went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you again and love my car.

Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM