Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

107 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 9, 2014

I've used Bertera for both repairs and car purchases, as well as regular servicing and have nothing but accolades to heap upon the management, employees... and facility. No pressure car sales and the salesmen are extremely helpful and dedicated to making the customer's buying experience painless and satisfying. Chris D and Justin made sure of that in my case. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car for a fair price.

Alexis, thank you so much for your business and your review. We work hard to give our customers exactly what you experienced. Thanks again for letti...ng everyone know! Respectfully, Dominick Salemi General Sales Manager

September 11, 2018

They swap my center console with another taking away all of my connectivity group Now they don’t want to replace it because I filed a police report... on them!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Jose. I'd be happy to have our Management take a look at this for you. Please feel free to... contact us with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

September 9, 2018

I bought a used Ford F-150 last march. I changed the oil and realized the insides of my front tires were balding. When I went to get them done, I was showed... from RUCKIS in Holyoke, they showed me I had both my front springs were broken all the way through. I was sold a vehicle with broken springs from them. Cost me over $500 in parts for a vehicle I bought less than a year before.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Jason. We're sorry to see you feel that way and I'd be happy to have our Manager revi...ew your case. When it's convenient for you please feel free to give us a call. Thanks and have a great one!

August 6, 2018

very nice buying experience. Connor Williams put us at ease with the truck buying procedure, even though he is fairly "new" at his profession.... this young man shows interest in the customer, is polite, and obtains the information in a manner which made my husband and I feel very good about buying our truck from this dealership. He is a 5 star employee.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Bruce! Connor and the entire team here say it was a pleasure working with you. If you ever have... any comments, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call for assistance. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

July 28, 2018

I don’t know how this dealership stays in business and how they sell or lease any vehicles! I received an attractive quote from this dealership online.... I have followed up numerous times by phone, email and text and I have yet to speak with anyone or hear back from anyone with the answer to two simple questions. “Is the vehicle you quoted me online still available and is the price still valid?” I am desperately trying to buy a vehicle from them, and they just don’t seem to be able to get out of their own way!

We're sorry to see you feel this way, RI Mike. Please feel free to give us a call at (413) 734-4980 and ask for Lee or John. Either one of them s...hould be able to provide the answers you're looking for on the spot. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback and have a great weekend!

July 20, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from the Dealership in West Springfield. When i asked for a carfax they assured me the car was fine. I found out through another... dealership that the car has been in 4 accidents. And one was damage to the frame of the vehicle. I went to the dealership and confronted them and told me they need to fix the damage. They blamed me for not be a responsible consumer even after i asked if it had been in any accidents. I will never do busniess with them again.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Ben. I hope you received our other responses on your other reviews. Please feel free to give us... a call at (413) 734-4980 and ask for Lee or John. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

June 21, 2018

Andre at Bertera was best salesperson that I have ever had in buying a car. He was very personable and helped with any questions I had about the purchase... of my Jeep. I would recommend Bertera and Andre to anyone including my own family

Thank you for the kind review, Chris. If there's ever anything we can do to ensure your complete satisfaction please feel free to let us know. Th...anks again and have a great day!

May 2, 2018

Darryl Wilson was very professional and found the perfect Grand Cherokee with the features I wanted and within my price range! Made buying experience easy... with no stress

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Ellen! Darryl and the whole team here at Bertera hope you're loving the new Jeep. If you ever have any comments,... questions, or concerns please feel free to give us a call. Thanks again and have a great day!

January 30, 2018

Bertera Chrysler dodge jeep in West Springfield was great! The staff was very professional and Honest , especially Mark McCormack he treated my family... and I with the best service I’ve ever had from any other dealership, shop Bertera!

My apologies for the delayed response, Ivo! I wanted to thank you for the kind review. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please do... not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

December 30, 2017

Went in to lease a new car, worked with Igor. He was great to work with, answered all my questions and did not pressure me to make a decision on the spot.... I ended up coming back the next day and making a deal. I'm very happy with my new vehicle and my experience with Igor, and the rest of the Bertera team.

Thank you for the kind review, L.Doyle! All of us here hope the new vehicle is serving you well. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns... please feel free to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!