Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

120 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2017

Great car buying experience!!! Fantastic customer service from our salesman Igor!! He took the time to work with us to find the perfect car and answered... all our questions!!!

May 28, 2017

Absolutely buy here again. The salesman are great and Aubrey the finance manager made everything so easy and understandable.

May 16, 2017

Was in out of state for service . This company makes statements & words they can't keep. I wouldn't go there for a vehicle if I had to. They need to put... their customer needs first instead making excuses!!! Never again will I send anyone that way ever to get a vehicle from there!

May 9, 2017

Overall it was nice, George helped me with so much stuff and they fixed the dent in one day to make the car perfect for me. I didn't like that they are... still in the process of moving because everything I needed was over at the other location so it was a lot of waiting while they went back and fourth.

May 7, 2017

I've been a customer for many years and have never encountered any problems. I've worked with Darryl Wilson over the years and he has been informative,... knowledgable, and patient with my purchase style. I tend to ask many questions and he knows the answers from beginning until I've been satisfied and informed. I've Reccommended him to several people over the years and will continue to do so. I look forward to continuing a professional relationship with him. Thank you, Laura Taylor

May 6, 2017

Brian Nimerowski was my sales associate and I couldn't be happier! Was very friendly and knowledgeable. I went to a couple other dealerships before I... went to Bertera of West Springfield Brian was able to put me in a much better Jeep Wrangler for a much cheaper price!!!

April 21, 2017

Don't feel they try hard enough on your trade, and try to take advantage of the situation. Decided to go to another Jeep store and received much better... service and numbers.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback Jeep D. We're sorry to see you go and hope we may one day earn your business. We'll use this rev...iew to improve ourselves and to ensure, if you decide to return, it won't be the same. Thank you again for the feedback and have a wonderful day!

April 9, 2017

I want to thank our salesman Darryl at bertera Chrysler jeep dodge! From start to finish the internet site and dealership was A+! Our salesman was very... personal and made us very comfortable. This was our second vehicle from bertera and we are very satisfied! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for those kind words Chad! We hope you're loving the new ride. Be sure to contact us with any of your comments, suggestions, and concerns. W...e're always here to help.

December 19, 2016

I have purchased 2 Dodge vehicles from Igor Palgi and Bertera of West Springfield . Every time I was treated with the utmost respect and walked away with... a good price and great vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer .

January 18, 2016

My great experience started with the Internet Department. They gave me more information that any other dealer and made it comfortable to deal with. Met... Jimmy Duclos on arrival and we hit it off from there. Bertera gave me the best price, best service and no pressure experience that I was hoping for. Very easy transaction. Would recommend them to anyone!