Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

120 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 4, 2015

Worked with Brian Nimerowski on the purchase of my 2015 Ram, and then later on my wife's 2016 Cherokee. Brian is friendly, knowledgeable and great to work... with. Would definitely go back to see him.

November 9, 2015

Great experience from beginning to end of purchase of new jeep!! Everyone in the USA should come here, because the coffee is great. Haha

November 1, 2015

This is my second time buying a car from Bertera, West Springfield, and the second time getting great service. Ryan Spahl was very helpful with providing... all the required information and options for my budget and he made the buying process extremely simple. He even stayed back late into the night to help with all the final formalities. The overall process of getting my Jeep Cherokee was very smooth and hassle free. Would certainly recommend Ryan and Bertera to everyone!

October 27, 2015

Roberto was an excellent sales man. He made the buying experience really easy and enjoyable. I always hate buying new cars but Roberto made the process... painless and I love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

October 15, 2015

After dealing with several other jeep dealers in the Northeast I ultimately went with Bertera because the buying process was smooth and hassle-free on... top of the fact that the offer I received on BOTH the new vehicle AND the trade-in were above every other dealer. I ended up purchasing a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in Anvil with a V6, Leather and the key packages which had to be found at another dealer but Bertera was great in this process of swapping with another dealer as well. Most importantly, I have bought 4 other cars in my life and the salesman I dealt with, Brian Nimerowski, was far superior to any other salesman I ever worked with and went out of his way to make the buying process simple which included coming in TWICE on his days off for paperwork signing and then for the delivery of my new Jeep. I would whole-heartedly recommend both Bertera and Brian to anyone I know looking for a Jeep or other Chrysler vehicle. Thank you so much!

October 5, 2015

I had a positive experience with Bob at Bertera. We got a good deal without the pressure and hassle we felt from other dealerships.

October 5, 2015

I bought my first Jeep in 2008 from Bertera and I just bought my second one from there. Bob Scagliarini was my salesman and I cannot begin to say enough... wonderful things about him! Bob was extremely pleasant, personable, knowledgeable, and straight forward. He was more concerned about what would suit my needs best and make me happy instead of just making a sale... and that spoke volumes. The collaboration between Bob, the manager James, and the finance manager Aubrey, the entire process was smooth and painless. Bertera is lucky to have such stand-up people representing the company! Bottom line, I highly recommend Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and Bob!

September 27, 2015

Brian Nimerowski was hands down the best and most knowledgeable sale person i have ever delt with. he made it painless fun. thanks brian

September 19, 2015

I enjoyed my car buying experience at Bertera. Bob S was knowledgeable, personable and professional. I knew the vehicle I wanted ahead of time and everyone... I came in contact with made me feel comfortable about my purchase. I'd recommend Bob and Bertera to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle. Thanks Bob and Go Army!

September 18, 2015

We just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Bertera and have nothing negative to say. We worked with Chris Donah who was wonderful. He sold the... car without pushing it on us, he helped us with every step and even called on his day off to let us know how things were progressing.