Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(877) 297-4584 (877) 297-4584

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury from DealerRater.

4.0

Brandon was excellent… class act and very respectful !

Brandon was excellent… class act and very respectful !! On top of his game …great personality..

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Brandon at Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Millbury! We look forward to seeing you next time!

4.0

My service was fast and uneventful.

My service was fast and uneventful. However, when I scheduled my service the Girl that took my call indicated they didn’t have a shuttle cause of lack of manpower. After my service I mentioned it to the service person and they didn’t know why she said that. That was disappointing since the service of my two vehicles wasted four hours of my time waiting for my vehicles. I hope you find out who it was and correct her.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry you were misinformed regarding our shuttle service. We will absolutely address what occurred with our employees to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We hope you can utilize this service during your next appointment. Thanks, Paul Santosuosso - General Manager - psantosuosso@herbchambers.com

They were great from start to finish.

They were great from start to finish. My sales guy Josh was the best. I can’t thank him enough on how awesome he was!

Dealer response

Maddie, we are so happy to hear that Josh and the team at Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury can take great care of you!

They answered all of my questions, along with giving me

They answered all of my questions, along with giving me the best deal possible. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

We're glad we could help, Gregory! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury!

Staff was professional, facility was clean, my vehicle

Staff was professional, facility was clean, my vehicle was washed and vacuumed. I only waited an hour for my car to be serviced. I was spoken to about my lease and given a business card if I had any questioned. I am very happy!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! It means a lot to hear that you're happy and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury!

I have recently acquired a brand new 2022 Jeep Gladiator

I have recently acquired a brand new 2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave with Steve's help. Steve's knowledge are unmatched professionalism. He explained everything, and answered all of my questions throughout the process and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. Everyone at the dealership was a pleasure to work with. This experience, and many more like it, solidifies the Herb Chamber reputation. I wouldn't want to acquire or service my vehicles anywhere else. Also, I had service put the state inspection sticker on it and it was very quick and professional. Service was just as awesome and a pleasure to work with.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Daniel, and congratulations on your new Gladiator! We're so glad Steve had the opportunity to assist you with it and we'll be sure to let him & the team know how much you appreciate their awesome service. Thanks for choosing Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great to deal with 7th vehicle I bought from chambers

Great to deal with 7th vehicle I bought from chambers great in service and sales dept always there to answer any concerns

Dealer response

Thank you so much, Joe! We're honored to receive your support and look forward to your next visit here at Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury!

Everyone is welcoming, friendly, and extremely

Everyone is welcoming, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. They provided a very low stress enjoyable experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with our team here at Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury and we hope to see you again in the future. Take care!

Great work.

Great work.and great customer service. Plus free snacks!! Couldn’t all for anything else

Dealer response

Thank you for coming! We're glad you enjoyed the full Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury experience!

My salesman Jake was awesome, he was attentive and had

My salesman Jake was awesome, he was attentive and had the patience of a saint. It literally took less than 24 hours from the time I showed up to look at cars , till the time I drove it home. Everyone there that assisted in my purchase were fabulous.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Cherie! We appreciate you trusting Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of Millbury with your purchase and are happy to hear that Jake & the team made the experience a great one for you. Enjoy your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!