Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

498 reviews

498 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

The entire staff is always so friendly and the service is always done in time!

January 5, 2019

Wonderful place , perfect service, excellent vehicles, great prices, exceptional financing, exceptional seller all expcional thanks again for you service... David you are really nice person . Thanks all

David Chapin

(4.6) 11 reviews

• March 14, 2016

Recently my search for a 2016 Ford Fusion AWD was made seamless with the efforts of Eric Rafter, David Chaplin and all others involved within Herb Chambers... Ford in Westborough. My search started with all my vehicle specs put together and me sending out to approximately 8-10 dealership inquiries for best pricing. I received a majority of them back with less than attractive offers, except for one. Herb Chambers put the initial deal together that was both fair and exactly what in wanted from their stock inventory. Communication was great through the whole process even as i pulled out of the lot with the vehicle of my choice. This is the buying experience the way it should be without feeling taken advantage of. Wish I could afford to buy a second, but when it is time, i will go back expecting the same.

Thank you! We value your business and hope to serve your automotive needs for many years to come. Best, Tom Quirk, General Manager

January 3, 2019

Normally, I don't write negative reviews but this is the worst consumer experience I have ever had. I did a test drive of 2016 Range Rover Evoque on... 11/3/18. When I started the car for the test drive, - It complained about low battery. - Low tire pressures in 2 of the tires. There were vibrations during the drive, due to this mismatch in the pressure. - After the test drive, when I walked around the car, I saw a big slit in the one of the tires. The treads on the tire are pretty low. I was very disappointed that they were letting customers do a test drive on an unprepared and damaged vehicle. No attempt was made to disclose that. The GM (Miguel Silva) tried to explain that the vehicle was safe and I don't need to worry about it. They changed the tires after that. I went ahead and bought it. Next day, I noticed following: - Perform Service A light came on!!. They gave me incorrect instructions to turn it off. I did it myself. - There were minor vibrations in the steering wheel. - There was no Remote Engine Start even though the listing clearing say that. - Only one KeyFob(remote key) was available To help me out of this experience, Miguel gave me 5 free oil changes which I definitely appreciated and thought of not writing this review. Then after about 8 wks later in the Christmas week, the CAR STARTED TO LEAK WATER INSIDE CABIN IN RAIN nearly damaging the leather seats and electronics!!. This is 50k+ car and is not supposed to leak like that!! I have spent good amount of time, gas, energy on this. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

December 31, 2018

I drove to MA from Orlando FL and on the way my 2018 f150 experienced a major issue with the adaptive cruise control (almost caused a big accident with... a semitruck)I took it to the service with the understanding that I didn't have an appointment and that it might take a couple of days to be fixed. they took it and promised that it wouldn't take more than 2 days to fix it. On the 4th day I tried to contact the advisor Ron Davis as I never heard from him via email and calls with no luck to get a response from him, I went to the dealership and they stated that they didn't have time to check it out. As I asked to pick it up and leave, they didn't even apologize for keeping it for 4 when days and the person who handed me the key was so rude and got frustrated when I asked him about the location of the truck. His answer was "it's somewhere around the corner". I'd never go back to this place again or advise anyone to go there. Very unprofessional and rude. Waste of 4 days.

December 29, 2018

My experience at Herb Chambers Ford was exemplary, the professionalism, honesty, transparency that was exuded was indelible, I felt very relaxed during... the buying process. Kudos to the entire Staff

Paul Scannell

Michael DiMella

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 23 reviews

December 28, 2018

Quick service with a clean, comfortable waiting area with desks/internet that allowed me to work while I waited and free coffee was available. A rep came... to tell me re: a unexpected issue they found to get my permission to work on it before proceeding and another rep explained everything done with recommendations for work that may be needed within next 3-6 months. Overall great experience.

Maureen, thank you for your feedback. Glad you are happy with the service performed on your vehicle Best, Miguel Silva, General Manager.

December 28, 2018

My experience at Herb Chambers Ford was exemplary, the professionalism that was exuded was indelible,complete honesty true transparency that made me feel... very comfortable and relaxed during the buying process. Kudos to the entire Staff. Regards Frank

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to know that you had a great experience with us, and we provided you with great customer service. Thank you ...for your business. -Miguel Silva, General Manager.

December 22, 2018

They had the vehicle I wanted in stock and we were able to negotiate a mutually acceptable trade-in allowance. The rest of the deal was smooth sailing.... David, Jorge, Bob & Mike definitely earned my business.

December 16, 2018

This is our fourth vehicle we've purchased from Herb Chambers in Westborough -- and once again we couldn't be more pleased. I knew exactly which Ford... Escape model and color I wanted to buy when I went in. I spoke to Steve in Sales and when he told me they didn't have that model on the local lot I was sure he would try to talk me into buying something else -- but instead he assured me they could have the car brought in that same day for a test drive! I got the exact price I asked for on my trade-in, plus they offered cash back for the outstanding warranty on the old car -- fair, honest and easy to work with -- I highly recommend this dealer. Thanks Steve! --Laura Westborough MA

Thank you for feedback, and for your long term business! Happy to know that you enjoy working with us and we have provided you with great customer ser...vice. We appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to your next visit! Happy Holidays! Best, Miguel Silva, General Manager.

Steven Feingold