Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

692 reviews

692 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 5, 2020

Working with Mike Mangrum was a pleasure. He was very profeesional, very easy to communicate with, and worked diligently to make sure we got the best deal... possible on the vehicle we were looking for. This was my 9th purchase from Herb Chambers in Westborough over the yeaars and rates high on the list in overall satisfaction. Jason also helped out on negotiating the deal and also some of the follow-on activites and he also was apleasure and very profesional to deal with. Overall, nice job by the team. Dr. Bill Gavin

July 3, 2020

Brought car in for first maintenance. From the phone call making the appointment to the super friendly service desk reception to the fast, excellent service... , all was fantastic!

• March 14, 2016

Recently my search for a 2016 Ford Fusion AWD was made seamless with the efforts of Eric Rafter, David Chaplin and all others involved within Herb Chambers... Ford in Westborough. My search started with all my vehicle specs put together and me sending out to approximately 8-10 dealership inquiries for best pricing. I received a majority of them back with less than attractive offers, except for one. Herb Chambers put the initial deal together that was both fair and exactly what in wanted from their stock inventory. Communication was great through the whole process even as i pulled out of the lot with the vehicle of my choice. This is the buying experience the way it should be without feeling taken advantage of. Wish I could afford to buy a second, but when it is time, i will go back expecting the same.

Thank you! We value your business and hope to serve your automotive needs for many years to come. Best, Tom Quirk, General Manager

July 3, 2020

Herb Chambers squeezed me in to replace a flat tire just before the July 4th weekend, when others would not accommodate me. They were very helpful and... responsive. This saved the weekend for my daughter!

Wendy Lizotte

Service Advisor

(5.0) 12 reviews

July 1, 2020

Everything was fine. The car wash was not super but adequate.

June 30, 2020

Heather was Awesome ! She called me several times during the day to update me on status of repairs and providing options. She was great at clearly explaining... everything. She is a great rep of your' business. I have historically avoided dealerships because of cost and not being able to just drive in for work but had to come in before due to recall. My impression of having service done at the dealer has changed. I will be back. Larry Allen

June 30, 2020

Micheal Khouzan, the service adviser was very polite and helpful. I waited at the dealership while the my truck was being serviced and he kept me informed... of the status of the service work and what the technician found related to a problem I had asked them to check. He was very helpful with my questions about my extended warranty. Probably the most professional and helpful service adviser of all I have dealt with over the years.

June 27, 2020

I've been going to this dealership for many years and have had great service, always! Communication is excellent and they have never up sold me. They do... quality work! Everyone is pleasant and willing to help you. From my end just a great experience.

June 27, 2020

Great and painless experience buying 2 cars from Jason at Herb Chambers. Easiest car buying experience and highly recommended. Entire staff helpful and... courteous! I Iove my new car and it came to me spotless! The second car I purchased was for my teenage daughter and not only was it a great deal but fully detailed, tank full and looked sharp. Won me some major points at being best mom ever. Thank you again for everything

Brenda Davis

Jason Lehner

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

June 26, 2020

At first, though emails, I tried to get a trade value online as I live 87 miles from the dealer. I had to bring my car in to get a trade value. After that... things went ok, sales and financing did a great job getting me the car I wanted at a price I could afford.

Brenda Davis