Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:30am–4:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award

(1,172 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

Great service experience.

Great service experience. Professional, informative, snd friendly. Its the reason I choose Herb Chambers Ford

Dealer response

Ken, we're delighted to know you had a great service experience at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to serving you again!

Freddie was very respectful to me coming in as a woman

Freddie was very respectful to me coming in as a woman alone. He did not try to push anything that I couldn't afford.

Dealer response

Robyn, we're glad to know that Freddie provided you with respectful and considerate service at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. We always aim for a pressure-free experience! Thanks for sharing your review.

Purchasing my new vehicle from this dealership was very

Purchasing my new vehicle from this dealership was very pleasurable and easy. Paul Scannell went above and beyond my expectations. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this or any Herb Chambers dealership.

I have been going to Herb Chambers Ford Westborough, Ma

I have been going to Herb Chambers Ford Westborough, Ma for for the last fifteen years, and have been pleased with their service. They make scheduling service easy, and always get the job done right.

Dealer response

Hi Greenfield R! We're so glad to have had you as a loyal customer at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for the past fifteen years! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing our service.

Working with Paul at Herb Chambers was absolutely

Working with Paul at Herb Chambers was absolutely fantastic. Very professional. Easiest car purchasing experience I’ve ever had. I will definitely be going back for future purchases.

Dealer response

Britt, we're so glad to know that Paul made your car purchasing experience at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough a breeze. We look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Anthony was very helpful.

Anthony was very helpful. Service was great. Will use this dealership from now on to get all my trucks serviced.

Dealer response

Ryan, we're glad to know Anthony and our team at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough provided you with great service. We look forward to helping you keep your trucks in top shape!

I had an appt to get my oil changed.

I had an appt to get my oil changed. It was easy making the appt. My car was ready quicker than anyicipated.

Dealer response

Carol, we're glad to know that your oil change appointment at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough was efficient and convenient. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs!

Very friendly, courteous and professional!

Very friendly, courteous and professional! It’s always a pleasure to schedule my service appointments! The service valet was awesome as well !

Dealer response

Anna, we're delighted to know that you've had consistently positive experiences with our service team at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. Thanks for your kind words about the valet as well!

Very pleased with professionalism and courtesy extended

Very pleased with professionalism and courtesy extended by sales and financial staff. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

Dealer response

We're so glad to know you had a positive experience with our sales and financial teams at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. Thanks for recommending us, we appreciate it!

Compared to many dealers, this was stress free.

Compared to many dealers, this was stress free. Simple and easy. Would shop hear again. Fred was great to deal with.

Dealer response

We're glad to know your experience at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough was stress-free and simple! It's great that Fred could assist you effectively. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!