Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

My truck was leaking coolant.

My truck was leaking coolant. HC Westborough was able to diagnose and repair the problem quickly and efficiently.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Chris! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

Very friendly staff and very informative with all the

Very friendly staff and very informative with all the services in Service department! waiting area is very clean and I was able to do some work while I was waiting. Has free water and coffee. Also they have snack machine for purchase.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're delighted to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

Good service care about customers they are there to help

Good service care about customers they are there to help you remember your needs and find them for you

Dealer response

So glad we delivered a 5 star experience! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

I had my car in for service everything went extremely

I had my car in for service everything went extremely well better than could be expected the mail at the desk was very generous with his time explain to me what they were going to do he also checked if there any recalls on my car the service was done quicker than I expected

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Jimmy! We're glad that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

Great customer service, very happy with work on vehicle.

Great customer service, very happy with work on vehicle. Excellent communication. Using the garage 4 years now. Always a positive experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! Until the next time we meet. Take care! - Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

From start to completion, we found the people involved at

From start to completion, we found the people involved at Herb Chambers Ford very helpful and informative. Both the sales rep, David Chapin, and the finance manager, Jay Gonzalez, were attentive to our needs and extremely cordial. They ensured that we were comfortable through the entire process. It was the first new car acquisition for us in 14 years; thus, the formalities were new to us in many aspects. The car was immaculate, when handed over to us. Given that the vehicle has a sophisticated on-board electronic system, the guidance we received to take advantage of the functionality was invaluable. We look forward to a solid relationship with Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough in the years to come.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving our Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team the opportunity to earn your business! We're happy to hear David & Jay made the experience a smooth one for you and we'll be sure to share these kind comments with them. Enjoy your new vehicle and we'll see you next time!

Good service, personable employees, and quality work in a

Good service, personable employees, and quality work in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to use this dealership again. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Paul! We appreciate the kind words and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

Always great service.

Always great service. They informed me abouut some service i forgot about which helped me save time returning for more service. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive review! We hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

2.0

My two last visits were a disaster.

My two last visits were a disaster. The brake job that was scheduled for 1 took 4 days No communication. Was not told anything. The other visit was similar Will think long and hard before returning

Dealer response

Hello - thank you for sharing your recent experience. We're sorry to learn that your experience was not up to our standard, and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Thanks, Miguel Silva - General Manager - msilva@herbchambers.com

Always great service.

Always great service. Easy process to make appointment. Easy drop off and pick up. Any no issues with service.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star review, Mike! We appreciate it. We hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.