Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

804 reviews

804 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 9, 2021

On 5/24/2021, I Went for my 2015 Ford Edge factory recall which was done. I was told that it needed a new battery and they can get me one for $85, and... was given jump start. Since then nothing happend. Took the Edge to other place and was told the battery is good. They did same last year for my 2013 Focus, took it Franklin Ford and was told the service was not needed. This is like “pennies and Dimes store”. I just went there because it’s closer to my house. Wondering if they ever done recall service to my Edge

Thank you for your feedback of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. Our service manager was able to offer you a battery, free of charge, after you picke...d up your vehicle from repair due to a factory recall. However we understand you were unable to accept the offer at that time. I can assure you that customer service is truly a top priority of ours. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know, and please reach out at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Miguel Silva- General Manager msilva@herbchambers.com

June 8, 2021

Great service! Quick, professional, she explained everything to me, asked me if I had any questions and best of all they washed and vacuumed my car!... Highly recommend!

• March 14, 2016

Recently my search for a 2016 Ford Fusion AWD was made seamless with the efforts of Eric Rafter, David Chaplin and all others involved within Herb Chambers... Ford in Westborough. My search started with all my vehicle specs put together and me sending out to approximately 8-10 dealership inquiries for best pricing. I received a majority of them back with less than attractive offers, except for one. Herb Chambers put the initial deal together that was both fair and exactly what in wanted from their stock inventory. Communication was great through the whole process even as i pulled out of the lot with the vehicle of my choice. This is the buying experience the way it should be without feeling taken advantage of. Wish I could afford to buy a second, but when it is time, i will go back expecting the same.

Thank you! We value your business and hope to serve your automotive needs for many years to come. Best, Tom Quirk, General Manager

June 8, 2021

I was looking for a specific car and found it at this dealership. They were very accommodating and made the entire process smooth and transparent. I... appreciated the no-pressure way they walked me through the various options for add-ons and warranties. They listened to me and wanted to meet my goals.

Paul Scannell

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 95 reviews

June 4, 2021

This was a regular oil changr, tire rotation/checkup combined with a safety recall (brake lines). Was able to find a time fitting my crazy schedule. All... work met my expectations and service advisor Kiiara explained all details and kept me informed.

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent visit to Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough. We hope to be of service to you again in the future...!

June 3, 2021

Heather was great.....she followed up on my car when it wasnt ready when first planned. She called me back with multiple updates. She was awesome....well... done!

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Heather! We're lucky to have her on the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team. We hope to work with... you again soon!

June 3, 2021

Had our 2012 F150 serviced with the Works on 3 Jun 2021, exceptional staff, great customer care, will return for the next scheduled servicing on our Ford.

We're so glad to hear your service appointment went so well! Thank you for the five-star rating! We look forward to seeing you and your F-150 at your ...next appointment!

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager

(5.0) 22 reviews

June 1, 2021

Kiiara was great today!!! She handled all of my service needs, was very courteous and professional. I get all my service done at Herb Chambers Ford in... Westborough, and will keep coming back!!!

It's so great to hear Kilara made this a five-star experience! Thank you so much for the awesome review and we look forward to seeing you at your next... appointment! - Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Wendy Lizotte

Brenda Davis

Finance Manager

(4.9) 22 reviews

June 1, 2021

Great service david Chapin took the time to explain everything he always had everything ready when I got there I would definitely recommend them to my... friends

Thanks for sharing your experience with David and the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team! We greatly appreciate your recommendations to friends!

May 29, 2021

I am a young kid that's 19 years old, I walked in with a terrible welcoming, and looks as I don't belong. I understand lots of people go in and try to... buy things for more than they can afford so it's difficult to read initially. But as a salesperson your goal is to welcome everyone, "don't judge a book by its cover" and continue it as you would with anyone else. I had already been talking to an associate and explained online I was looking to trade my truck in and wanted an appraisal, to put toward a new truck. I had told her I was looking at lariats and as a result was looked at with questioning, and disgusted face, then told "you know those are $65,000". This was the second strike and began my aggravation seeing she based what I can afford without knowing me or what I make. I was then asking what I would get for my vehicle and was told I'd have to make an order to get my vehicle appraised (which I know is very false). At this point she reached her last chance and I walked out and gave her a little lesson on not to assume anything based on age or how someone is dressed and she lost a serious customer. Overall, I'd never go back to this Ford ever again except when I get my new truck to walk in look at her and point and the $70,000 truck she missed on selling.

Marie Hamilton