Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

Outstanding Sales Service, 2nd Truck purchased there from

Outstanding Sales Service, 2nd Truck purchased there from the same Sales Person for that reason.

Dealer response

We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your loyal business! Enjoy your new truck and we'll see you next time!

Courteous, professional and helpful.

Courteous, professional and helpful. I will definitely be a return customer. They made everything easy and worthwhile.

Dealer response

Hi Patrick, thank you for sharing your experience working with our team at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Great service by all members of the team.

Great service by all members of the team. I have purchased 3 vehicles from the same salesman. He has always been awesome.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! We're so happy that you have trusted our team over the past three purchases! See you next time at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Very helpful and professional.

Very helpful and professional. I would recommend to friends and family for sure . I’m a repeat customer.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your loyal business! We appreciate you recommending us to your friends & family and look forward to your next visit!

The service department is very well run.

The service department is very well run. The staff is friendly and helpful. The repair was done properly and quickly.

Dealer response

We're so glad to hear you enjoy visiting us for your routine maintenance, John! Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough customer!

I been going there forever they’re great to deal with!

I been going there forever they’re great to deal with! They help you & the service is great!!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience working with our team at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! See you next time!

Great sales team!

Great sales team! Very courteous! No pressure! My third truck bought there and from Marie.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Marie & the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your loyal business, Joe! We're grateful for your support and hope you enjoy your new truck!

Great dealership.

Great dealership. No hassle or pressure to buy. Employees are knowledgeable and friendly. They answer all your questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you next time!

Paul did a great job.

Paul did a great job. There was absolutely no pressure during my purchase journey. I was even allowed to test drive the truck to my house. I needed to make sure it fit in the garage. To my surprise, the truck was ready first thing next morning.

Dealer response

This is great to hear! We're so happy Paul made the process so awesome! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

service was completed on time and as requested service

service was completed on time and as requested service representative was professional, very knowledgeable and friendly

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you coming to visit us here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough and hope to see you again next time!