Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

They fit my vehicle right in and explained everything

They fit my vehicle right in and explained everything they had to do & how long

Dealer response

This is great to hear! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Very helpful and worked a miracle.

Very helpful and worked a miracle. They got me the exact Explorer I wanted - happy

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review and congratulations on your new Explorer! We're so glad we had the opportunity to assist you with it and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Best customer service I have ever had at an auto

Best customer service I have ever had at an auto dealership Responsive to all of my requests

Dealer response

Wow! We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for rating Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough five stars!

Tony in the service department was outstanding he went...

Tony in the service department was outstanding he went above and beyond to assist me on repairing my vehicle

Dealer response

We're so glad Tony had the opportunity to assist you, Marc! Thanks for visiting Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

Very professional, they could not do enough for me , kept...

Very professional, they could not do enough for me , kept me informed on the status

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! We're so glad we had the opportunity to assist you and we hope we can be of service again in the future!

Honest, fair, and supports the customer in a way that the...

Honest, fair, and supports the customer in a way that the shop I used to go to doesn't understand.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit with us here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Been going to Herb Chambers in Westborough for over 10...

Been going to Herb Chambers in Westborough for over 10 years. Paul Scannel is the best. Hassle free experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your loyal business! Paul & the team are truly grateful for all of your support over the last 10 years and we look forward to your next visit here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

The service on my vehicle was completed timely. All the...

The service on my vehicle was completed timely. All the repairs that were performed were explained fully in advance..

Dealer response

Thank you, Tony! We're happy the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team earned five stars!

Salesperson very helpful and not pushy. Felt very...

Salesperson very helpful and not pushy. Felt very comfortable and worked well with my needs.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough your five-star review, Justin! We appreciate you being part of the family!

Customer service is always great. Never dissatisfied with...

Customer service is always great. Never dissatisfied with both sales and service. I will be back. Thank you 👍🏻

Dealer response

The Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team is grateful to hear that your experience earned us five stars! Thank you for coming to see us, Joe!