Diamond Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac

4.4

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Don?t go here for service

It was horrible. I have never been so dissatisfied in my entire life. Mike the service writer did not listen and all the services I asked for were not done. I will never be coming back. I think everyone needs a class on how to treat customers. Also I can?t ever get an appointment and the wait time is horrendous.

Dealer response

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with us, please reach out to me directly so can address your concerns personally. Brendan Block - Service Director

1.0

Update on dealer response to my complaint

Over a week ago the dealer Diamond Chev, GMC, Buick and Cadillac in Auburn, Ma said they would call me ! Like the service they provided on my Cadillac , not sure if the requested services were provided after a 3 and a half hour wait...................they never contacted me. As for Cadillac they don't handle customer service complaints ! No wonder why GM is loosing customers.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us George. We have tried to reach out to you and were unsuccessful. Could you possibly give us a call to review? Please reach out to Mike Monfreda at 508-832-0400. Thank you!

1.0

Selling cars as no accident when structural damage

I was looking for an Infiniti Q50. I found it here. I asked for a CarFax for the vehicle and they told me they don’t offer CarFax’s. They only offered AutoCheck. Red Flag! Even smaller dealerships would supply CarFaxs because AutoCheck is not as accurate and thorough. But, I was reassured that this vehicle was looked over and had never been in an accident and after weeks of searching I was extremely excited and put a deposit down. They informed me that they were still waiting for the title and once they received it I could pick up my vehicle. After two days of thinking about the CarFax ..I paid $40 to have it done. I entered the VIN and it confirmed all the details of the vehicle and immediately I see the CarFax disclose that not only had it been in a Car Accident but worse, there was “STRUCTURAL DAMAGE!!!” to this car. This is the worst type of damage a vehicle can have. It’s been in a major accident. The car was in such a bad accident the actual frame had been bent/damaged. The next morning, I called first thing and spoke with Jason, the General Manager. He immediately said he had no idea. Of course he didn’t. I said I wanted my deposit back and I was even nice enough to send him the Car Fax I paid for so he would not have this car marketed as a “no accident” vehicle moving forward. I would never want another family in this car without realizing just how bad this car had been damaged. Also, to put them in a position to have the facts and see if they would disclosure what they knew and sell it as it should be. Selling a car like this and advertising it with false facts isn’t just unethical ..It’s dangerous! Cars like this have to be evaluated by frame specialist. Once I sent him the CarFax he apologized and offered me a great deal on the car. Even had the nerve to put a emoji of a money bag. I kept it professional and said no thank you, I would never put myself and my children in a vehicle that has had the integrity of it’s frame damaged. He promised to have my money refunded that day. Fast forward a week and a half, more than a handful of direct calls to the dealership for Jason, and text messages to his cellphone, most of which went unanswered. Don’t bother trying to leave a message on his work voicemail it’s full and stays full. Two more promises to refund my deposit within an hour (calling my bank to see if they send it pending and to no surprise it wasn’t) and finally I called back and spoke with Anthony. I explained that if they did not refund my money I would be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I had enough.They we’re taking advantage and not only were they stalling on giving me my refund, just as unprofessional as you can be but, this car is still on their website as a “No Car Accident” vehicle. The General Manager has the Car Fax that says how bad of an accident this car has been in. Yet, they still falsely advertise it and have it priced to reflect a “no accident” vehicle. It’s more than just unethical to sell a vehicle like this but it’s speaks volumes on how this place is run. They don’t care about their customers and their safety. They put their sales, commission and unit numbers first. Shame on you for falsely advertising a vehicle and people your customers safety in danger. You haven’t had it checked out by a frame specialist to ensure it’s integrity and that the frame was safely intact and fixed properly. If you did, you would disclosure this. You would say it had been in an accident but have made every effort and have had it evaluated by a Frame Specialist for this vehicle to be safe after the accident it had been in. You are aware of what this vehicle has been through. Anthony said he knew and Jason, the General Manager said he knew. Go look at their site, not a word about it on there. If you want the Car Fax for this vehicle just let me know. I have no problem disclosing it to anyone to keep them safe! DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE HERE!!!!!

Dealer response

We are sorry you feel this way. Since we discovered the issue with the vehicle we have taken the necessary steps we feel we needed to make to market that vehicle. We have changed the description and priced accordingly. We appreciate your interest in one of our vehicles.

Very Pleased

The service department at Diamond Chevrolet in Auburn and Seth specifically helped solve my trucks service bulletin quickly. He listened to the issue and was able to resolve it and another outstanding recall I didn't realize I had all under warranty. I didn't realize because I bought this truck from Herb Connolly Chevrolet in Framingham less than 10 days earlier. Herb connolly was very uncooperative and also sold me a certified preowned with outstanding recalls and with an outdated infotainment software. As for the amenities of this DIamond Chevrolet, it was outstanding. A full breakfast bar and comfortable seating as I waited. I would definitely recommend purchasing and singing the praises of this dealership in the future.....They are obviously not all alike.

3.5

Service review

My car went in for an electrical dashboard issue. After days of finding the cause I was told the part was on order and would take 4 days to come in. I had to do my own follow up with the service person to check on the status and was told that it was still not in. The service person asked me ?do you want to me to walk over and check with parts dept?? Came back to the phone with no answer, stopped in to be told that the part could not be ordered and that the part from our car would need to be sent out for refurbished. Took our concern to Crystal (the only one who knows what she is doing ) who took over and completed the process seamlessly

Dealer response

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to review us. Your satisfaction is so important to us here at Diamond and a member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you to make sure you are completely satisfied! Thank you for choosing Diamond!

Stay away

Worst car shopping experience I have ever had. Tried to look at a vehicle type I had seen online but never seen in person. Was bombarded by a salesman who knew nothing about the vehicle, had to get trade in info before I could see the cars, and then belittled because I didn't like the colors on the lot. At the same time, the level of unprofessional behavior throughout the place was deplorable. All I wanted was to see if I even wanted to look towards buying that type of vehicle. Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Jaime, we are trying to locate some information to look into your experience here but can't find the information. Could you please reach out to Jon or Mike at 508-832-0400? We apologize for any inconvenience. We take this situation VERY seriously and want to assure it will never happen again!

Awful

They replaced the torque converter on my 2013 Buick Enclave last February. A couple of weeks ago (just over a year) it starting showing the same symptoms. Brought it in for them to take a look. They had it for two days without calling me to give me an update. In fact the only person to call within that time was a sales guy wanting to buy my vehicle and get me into something new. I had to call them on the second day and they hadn't even looked at it yet. They finally called me on the third day to tell me that it was indeed the torque converter again and that it would be covered under the parts warranty, no cost to me. The part was going to be in the next day and they would start working on it. Said it was about a 10 hour job. No call from them for two more days. I called to get an update and the service rep I was working with had already left for the weekend (without calling to tell me what was going on with the car). The person who answered the phone said it would be done the following Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday evening comes and still no word from the dealership. I called and the service rep tells me that they have started it but it’s not done. The following day he calls me in the afternoon to me that it will not be covered under warranty and I will have to pay to have this fixed for a second time in 13 months. I talked to the service manager and found out that they hadn’t even started the repairs and asked if I had considered trading it in. They had my vehicle for over a week, told me it was under warranty when it wasn’t and the only person that seemed interest in speaking with me was the sales rep trying to sell me another vehicle. Called the owner and general manager to express my disappointment. Left messages for both. No call back from either of them.

Dealer response

Lori, thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for any inconvenience. Someone from our service team will be reaching out to you shortly to speak with you.

1.5

Stay away

Horrible place, they misrepresented the vehicle a new 2019 Equinox. Said it had all the features I wanted. Rush me thru the sale and sent me away driving an unregistered vehicle. Screen in car said I didn’t own the vehicle so I couldn’t set features up. All I got from Mike the sales manager was apologies for over a week. Then we call him and he says tough luck it your vehicle. Run to someone else don’t buy a car from these guys. Dealing with Corp Chevrolet to got this straightened out.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (508) 635-4207 so we can make your experience a positive one.

Awful

Brought my car in for check engine light. Come to fine out after over a week for diagnostics my engine was bad. Took another 2 weeks to get repaired. All the while I had to argue for a rental at first even though I'm under warranty. And then while I waited 2 weeks I had to call multiple times for an update because no one called me and when I called nobody had any clue what was going on.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (508) 635-4207 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Awful experience!!!!

They were quick to get the sale, but after that completely went down hill. I purchased the vehicle from a state I don’t live in, not realizing all the obstacles that were involved. The dealership was completely unaware of how to deal with this. Also they let me leave the dealership without actually making sure the vehicle I purchased was insured. When I was notified, I immediately got the insurance info faxed to them. A week later not hearing from I call to find out they never received it. Had it sent immediately again. Second, They told me they would register the vehicle for me. Another week later, I call again because I haven’t heard from them. Now they can’t register and will be sending everything I am suppose to need so I can register myself. No big deal, I don’t mind doing it myself. What I do mind is waiting a week to hear that I have to do it myself and another week still waiting for the documents they said they mailed. Car is still not registered 3 weeks from purchase and I can’t even get it registered because I don’t have the proper documents for my state. Also I was charged for the convenience of them doing all this. All they wanted was a sale and have no care for the customer.