Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,692 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Very helpful, explains repairs, courteous, thorough,

Very helpful, explains repairs, courteous, thorough, washed car as a courtesy, completed within the time period stated

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs!

Purchased vehicle in October 2021 - CRV - Love the

Purchased vehicle in October 2021 - CRV - Love the vehicle. First trip for routine maintenance. Professional greeting and explanation of expected time of maintenance. Clean area to work while waiting. Was told 90 minutes. Completed in 45!!! Way to overdeliver!! Appreciate all the work.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope you can cherish your CRV for years to come! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

I got prompt and courteous service from Chris, and he

I got prompt and courteous service from Chris, and he took time afterwards to answer specific questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear Chris provided you with excellent service and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Jeff was Very helpful and knowledgeable answered all our

Jeff was Very helpful and knowledgeable answered all our questions and was able to find a blower motor fl

Dealer response

We're happy you had such a great experience with Jeff at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! Thank you for coming to see us!

Best customer service!

Best customer service!!! Jeffrey is amazing & always so helpful!!! Goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied with the repair work!

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for leaving Jeffrey and Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington your great five-star review!

Friendly staff and Jeffery was great today from the time

Friendly staff and Jeffery was great today from the time we dropped the car off to him calling in the middle with suggestions from the tech and then calling when it was complete. Always a great experience at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Dealer response

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day in order to provide us with this five-star review! We appreciate the kind words and we're honored to hear how Jeffery could assist you during your visit. We hope to see you here again! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Fully trusted.

Fully trusted. Excellent work. Prompt response. Took care of everything with great care, kind and professional

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.

So who likes to have an issue with their car?

So who likes to have an issue with their car? No one! So I took my car to the Honda dealership in Burlington after five visits to garages closer to home. Everyone had pretty much shrugged their shoulders and said well if you have the problem again, come back, and then sent me away. Scott Turner needed to be and was “Sherlock Holmes in identifying the intermittent problem I was having with my car. He worked with his manager to get me the parts I needed, he never promised me anything he couldn’t deliver. He gave me regular updates on the progress of the repair. When I figure how much money I spent going to five other garages. I should have gone to Burlington in the first place. Oh, and by the way, I was a bit frustrated looking for information on my car, and Scott was so patient, I actually asked him if he had kids…..he does. Love the service I received at this Honda dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Pauline! We're so glad Scott was able to identify & resolve the issue with your vehicle and we'll be sure to pass along these kind comments to him. Thanks for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

3.0

Very disappointed that I had to pay for alternator and

Very disappointed that I had to pay for alternator and battery on my car. Last year my lease. Was up so I came to lease another car this Would have been my fourth lease.No leases were available so the salesman talked me into buying. Never again and certainly Not at Herb Chambers Honda. I Have to say that the girl I talked to tried everything to help me out. I was without a Car for four and a half days. My insurance only covers Car rental if you have an accident. I Am retired on a very fixed budget and could not afford the cost. You have lost a very good customer.

Dealer response

Hello - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to learn we have lost a loyal customer and would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you further in hopes of earning back your trust. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Gerry Salois - General Manager - gsalois@herbchambers.com

Very helpful and found the error code.

Very helpful and found the error code. Keeping my fingers crossed this solves the issue

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.