4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1301 reviews

1301 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.com

• November 28, 2017

Everything in the process went well. The salesman, Derek, was helpful during the test drive, did a great job assisting during the decision and neg...otiations, and was attentive and helpful on delivery day. I had to wait for a particular vehicle to arrive, and folks were quite helpful when I needed information about its schedule. I only needed one accessory (the running boards) and they were installed quickly by the dealer. And I'm very happy with the Ridgeline.

Thank you for your review! Your experience is important to us, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Derek. We value your business... and hope to see you again soon! Best, Gerry Salois, General Manager

June 20, 2018

From Director of Service down to all Service personnel and people involved, everyone was amicable and courteous , Service questions answered properl...y. Waiting time less than expected congratulations

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a positive experience with our team. Best, Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 17, 2018

Sergio went above and beyond helping me with my new vehicle. He made my experience nice and simple. Any questions I had, he made sure I got an answer ...and made sure I understood everything. I will definitely be recommending friends and family.

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that Sergio was able to make your experience a positive one! He will appreciate your recommendation. Best, Ge...rry Salois, General Manager.

June 17, 2018

June was excellent to work with and made my experience great.

Happy to hear that! Thank you for your review. -Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 14, 2018

Visited this dealer on a Monday morning. Just a quick stop to test drive a vehicle that was used and not a Honda. After greeting me, the salesperso...n disappeared. Waiting, found he had gone to "wash " the car. (???). Finally returning, person wants my Ma registration. 2016, 2017 would not suffice. Had to keep digging for 2018. Did I look suspicious as already had my photo license? In the end, never appraised my old car nor mentioned appraising it. (???) Then, sales person directs route of test drive. If I am going to pay $$$ for something should I not get to drive "fast"? Ended that meandering around & and shortly thereafter the time at the Honda dealer ended.

I apologize that you had a less than satisfying experience when you came to our dealership. If you would like to discuss this or anything further with... me I would love to talk with you. Please feel free to contact me- Gerry Salois, General Manager- GSalois@herbchambers.com. Thank you.

June 13, 2018

Robbie was fantastic. This is my 7th purchase from this dealership and was the easiest yet. Robbie was extremely knowledgeable and made the experien...ce great.

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Happy to hear that Robbie made your 7th purchase with us nice and easy! Thanks for choosing us as your dealer! -Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 12, 2018

Chris O was able to get me into the car I wanted quickly. He walked me through all the potential options and was very pleased to work with

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Happy to know that Chris provided you with great customer service. -Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 11, 2018

Chris Marinucci was the best salesman I've worked with. Super friendly and knowledgeable of all vehicles i was looking into getting. He made the ...process of getting my brand new car painless and fun! Chris kept me posted with the status of my car throughout the week which made me feel at ease. The manager TJ was great also, congratulating me on my purchase and asked if i had any questions or concerns. I felt very welcome here and will be buying my next car from Chris Marinucci at Herb Chambers.

Thank you for your review Melissa. Happy to know that Chris, TJ, and the team made your experience with us a pleasant one. We wish you many happy mile...s! -Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 10, 2018

AMAZING experience buying my first car. Chris is so personable and friendly while super knowledgeable about all the cars available. I was able to have... all my questions answered while he kept me posted on status of my purchase throughout the week. It really made my mind at ease which doesn't happen going to other dealerships. I highly recommend Chris to anyone looking to buy.

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Happy to know that Chris made your first purchasing experience with us a great one! He will be happy to read this, thank you for your review. Happy mi...les- Gerry Salois, General Manager.

June 9, 2018

Robbie was a very informative sales rep! He was pleasant and cordial. Robbie easy to talk to and helped us understand everything about purchasing our ...new vehicle.

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Glad you had a good experience with Robbie and he was able to help you purchase your new vehicle! Happy miles- Gerry Salois, General Manager.