Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,764 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Have always had exceptional service at Herb Chambers of

Have always had exceptional service at Herb Chambers of Burlington including courteous assistance from all staff.

They saved me and my car !

They saved me and my car !! Had to get off Rt 128 due to car failure. They took me right away figured out the problem Ordered in the part and fixed it the next day. Chris guided me through it front start to finish and we both left smiling , laughing and fingers crossed as to my travel adventures. Very grateful. A big thank you to Chris and team

Dealing with Herb Chambers Honda is always a delight.

Dealing with Herb Chambers Honda is always a delight. Yesterday's experience was not an exception. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs!

In the twenty-five years I’ve dealt with Herb Chambers

In the twenty-five years I’ve dealt with Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington they’ve never failed to do the right thing and do everything they can to make the car buying experience a positive interaction. A++

Dealer response

William, thank you so much for your continued support of the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team! We're grateful for your loyal business over the past 25 years and look forward to serving you for many more!

Great job!

Great job! Representative that I talked to was very friendly and straight to the point. Keep up the great work!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We hope we can be of service to you again in the future! - The Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington Team

I usually drop my car off for service on weekends.

I usually drop my car off for service on weekends. Service is efficient, follow ups are appropriate and helpful, and the car feels smooth after service.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team with your service needs! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Great job Guys I’m really satisfied for you service and I

Great job Guys I’m really satisfied for you service and I want to thank you for your help.

Dealer response

It was our privilege to serve you! Thanks for the kind review and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future! - The Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington Team

I am have been a customer for a number of years and have

I am have been a customer for a number of years and have consistently found the staff polite, knowledgeable and efficient. I have confidence in the quality of work done at Herb Chambers.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer, Carol! We appreciate your support and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many years to come!

Extremely friendly staff and great vehicle service has

Extremely friendly staff and great vehicle service has always been provided. I love how they do a little vacuum after each service as well. By far my favorite dealership to go to.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Ashley was very friendly, attentive and quick to write up

Ashley was very friendly, attentive and quick to write up my service order. Also got the car serviced quickly and called me right away to pick it up.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! We're happy to hear Ashley made your experience a smooth one and we hope our team has the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Take care!