Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,732 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

This was my first service at HC Honda and it was great!

This was my first service at HC Honda and it was great! June is awesome! She was super helpful and my car was done very promptly. Will definitely bring back for future services.

Dealer response

Hi Alex, thank you for the five stars! We're honored to hear how June could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs!

Well organized, efficient service.

Well organized, efficient service. They get the job done when they say they will. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Hi George! Thanks for the five stars. We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs!

Friendly as Great service!

Friendly as Great service! Highly recommend. Will definitely go back for any service needs for my car

Dealer response

It's great to hear that we made the experience easier for you! Thank you for taking the time to rate Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Excellent.

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.

Thank you for the five-star rating, Ravi! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Very friendly service.

Very friendly service. I’d write more but I’m too busy driving off the lot, safety first!

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking a moment during your excitement to leave us your kind review! Thank you for being safe and for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

I had a great experience, service was wonderful.

I had a great experience, service was wonderful. June was pleasant, she took time to answer my questions.

Dealer response

Your review has made our day, Abigail! Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

4.0

This place is best, at times it’s very busy and need long

This place is best, at times it’s very busy and need long wait. But I never had any issues, staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks June!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Herb Chambers car buying experience was very enjoyable

Herb Chambers car buying experience was very enjoyable and efficient. Lee was very knowledgeable and help me find exactly what I wanted.

Dealer response

We take pride in our customer service and are thrilled we could make your experience great! Thank you for rating us five stars! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

3.0

I purchased a used vehicle and took delivery on June 15,

I purchased a used vehicle and took delivery on June 15, 2022. On June 20, 2022 the vehicle broke down while I was in New Hampshire, 125 miles from home. I purchased an extended warranty that included roadside assistance, towing, and if the breakdown occurred more than 100 miles from home, a rental car and hotel stay. I call the roadside assistance number and the woman could not find my vehicle in the system but she did get me a company to come to my location and try to get my vehicle going. Turns out that the starter was no good so I paid the company $85 for the service call and he left. As it turns out the paperwork from the dealer would not submitted until the end of the month so I was not covered. I called the salesman that I worked with, Michael Pereira, and explained what was happening and he went to get me some help and would get back to me. Michael then called me back with Scott Turner on the phone and they were going to overnight my warranty paperwork so that it would be in effect as soon as possible. Scott did manage to track down a new part nearby and had the company that I had previously out to help me come back and tow my vehicle to their repair shop to be fixed the next day at no charge to me for the tow or fix. I explained to Scott that my warranty was to provide a rental car that I needed in order to get home because both my wife and I needed to work the next. Scott told me that I would have to stay in New Hampshire and wait for the repairs to be completed on my vehicle. I asked him several times to provide me with transportation as I needed to get home but my requests were ignored. I had to call back home to Massachusetts for my son to drive 2 and a half hours to pick us up and then the same amount of time to get back home. On top of that, I then had to drive back up to New Hampshire to get my vehicle when is was repaired. I have submitted copies of the initial service call and a fuel receipt for having to use my wife's car to make the trips back and forth to the salesman but have not heard anything back so far and it has been 3 days. I can say that I was pleased with the effort from both Michael and Scott to get my repair done but I am disappointed that I had to get someone from my family to come pick me up and could not get a rental vehicle as per my warranty and that I have not had any reply from my email.

Dealer response

Hello - I'm sorry to learn about your disappointment and apologize that you have received zero follow-ups regarding this situation. I would like the opportunity to step in and assist where needed. Please reach out at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Gerry Salois - General Manager - gsalois@herbchambers.com

Great dealership, high customer focus on individual

Great dealership, high customer focus on individual satisfaction, knowledgeable and time considerate service department and quality workmanship…

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Richard! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!