Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,725 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Friendly staff and Jeffery was great today from the time

Friendly staff and Jeffery was great today from the time we dropped the car off to him calling in the middle with suggestions from the tech and then calling when it was complete. Always a great experience at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Dealer response

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day in order to provide us with this five-star review! We appreciate the kind words and we're honored to hear how Jeffery could assist you during your visit. We hope to see you here again! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

3.0

Very disappointed that I had to pay for alternator and

Very disappointed that I had to pay for alternator and battery on my car. Last year my lease. Was up so I came to lease another car this Would have been my fourth lease.No leases were available so the salesman talked me into buying. Never again and certainly Not at Herb Chambers Honda. I Have to say that the girl I talked to tried everything to help me out. I was without a Car for four and a half days. My insurance only covers Car rental if you have an accident. I Am retired on a very fixed budget and could not afford the cost. You have lost a very good customer.

Dealer response

Hello - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to learn we have lost a loyal customer and would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you further in hopes of earning back your trust. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Gerry Salois - General Manager - gsalois@herbchambers.com

Very helpful and found the error code.

Very helpful and found the error code. Keeping my fingers crossed this solves the issue

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.

Highly recommend herb chambers in Burlington!

Highly recommend herb chambers in Burlington! Patrick was so helpful working with us and keeping us updated every step of the way!

Dealer response

Hi Haley, we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.

All of the staff are very courteous.

All of the staff are very courteous. They explain everything ahead of time when I bring my car in for service.

Dealer response

It's so nice to learn that you had such a positive experience with us! We look forward to serving you again. - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

I was happy about june took care of me she made my day i"

I was happy about june took care of me she made my day i" ll will come back there again

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.

Excellent experience!

Excellent experience! Jake was awesome. Bought my first pilot here years ago happy to be back

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're delighted to hear that Jake made such a positive impression with you and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all things auto!

I had trouble with the air conditioner.

I had trouble with the air conditioner. Jeffrey explained several things that might be causing the problem. I did need a new condenser and now it is working fine. Thanks Jeffrey.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Jeffrey could help you during your visit and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs.

Pleasurable experience Lee and the sales manager were

Pleasurable experience Lee and the sales manager were very professional and the transaction was a smooth process

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback about your recent experience with our Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team! We hope we have the privilege of working with you again in the future. Take care!

I always enjoy coming to this dealership to have regular

I always enjoy coming to this dealership to have regular serviced performed on my car. Staff and service has always been good. I use their Wifi to do work while I wait too

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington with the care of your vehicle! We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!