Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,765 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Herb Chambers car buying experience was very enjoyable

Herb Chambers car buying experience was very enjoyable and efficient. Lee was very knowledgeable and help me find exactly what I wanted.

Dealer response

We take pride in our customer service and are thrilled we could make your experience great! Thank you for rating us five stars! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

3.0

I purchased a used vehicle and took delivery on June 15,

I purchased a used vehicle and took delivery on June 15, 2022. On June 20, 2022 the vehicle broke down while I was in New Hampshire, 125 miles from home. I purchased an extended warranty that included roadside assistance, towing, and if the breakdown occurred more than 100 miles from home, a rental car and hotel stay. I call the roadside assistance number and the woman could not find my vehicle in the system but she did get me a company to come to my location and try to get my vehicle going. Turns out that the starter was no good so I paid the company $85 for the service call and he left. As it turns out the paperwork from the dealer would not submitted until the end of the month so I was not covered. I called the salesman that I worked with, Michael Pereira, and explained what was happening and he went to get me some help and would get back to me. Michael then called me back with Scott Turner on the phone and they were going to overnight my warranty paperwork so that it would be in effect as soon as possible. Scott did manage to track down a new part nearby and had the company that I had previously out to help me come back and tow my vehicle to their repair shop to be fixed the next day at no charge to me for the tow or fix. I explained to Scott that my warranty was to provide a rental car that I needed in order to get home because both my wife and I needed to work the next. Scott told me that I would have to stay in New Hampshire and wait for the repairs to be completed on my vehicle. I asked him several times to provide me with transportation as I needed to get home but my requests were ignored. I had to call back home to Massachusetts for my son to drive 2 and a half hours to pick us up and then the same amount of time to get back home. On top of that, I then had to drive back up to New Hampshire to get my vehicle when is was repaired. I have submitted copies of the initial service call and a fuel receipt for having to use my wife's car to make the trips back and forth to the salesman but have not heard anything back so far and it has been 3 days. I can say that I was pleased with the effort from both Michael and Scott to get my repair done but I am disappointed that I had to get someone from my family to come pick me up and could not get a rental vehicle as per my warranty and that I have not had any reply from my email.

Dealer response

Hello - I'm sorry to learn about your disappointment and apologize that you have received zero follow-ups regarding this situation. I would like the opportunity to step in and assist where needed. Please reach out at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Gerry Salois - General Manager - gsalois@herbchambers.com

Great dealership, high customer focus on individual

Great dealership, high customer focus on individual satisfaction, knowledgeable and time considerate service department and quality workmanship…

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Richard! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Very helpful, explains repairs, courteous, thorough,

Very helpful, explains repairs, courteous, thorough, washed car as a courtesy, completed within the time period stated

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs!

Purchased vehicle in October 2021 - CRV - Love the

Purchased vehicle in October 2021 - CRV - Love the vehicle. First trip for routine maintenance. Professional greeting and explanation of expected time of maintenance. Clean area to work while waiting. Was told 90 minutes. Completed in 45!!! Way to overdeliver!! Appreciate all the work.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope you can cherish your CRV for years to come! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

I got prompt and courteous service from Chris, and he

I got prompt and courteous service from Chris, and he took time afterwards to answer specific questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear Chris provided you with excellent service and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Jeff was Very helpful and knowledgeable answered all our

Jeff was Very helpful and knowledgeable answered all our questions and was able to find a blower motor fl

Dealer response

We're happy you had such a great experience with Jeff at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! Thank you for coming to see us!

Best customer service!

Best customer service!!! Jeffrey is amazing & always so helpful!!! Goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied with the repair work!

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for leaving Jeffrey and Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington your great five-star review!

Fully trusted.

Fully trusted. Excellent work. Prompt response. Took care of everything with great care, kind and professional

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs.

So who likes to have an issue with their car?

So who likes to have an issue with their car? No one! So I took my car to the Honda dealership in Burlington after five visits to garages closer to home. Everyone had pretty much shrugged their shoulders and said well if you have the problem again, come back, and then sent me away. Scott Turner needed to be and was “Sherlock Holmes in identifying the intermittent problem I was having with my car. He worked with his manager to get me the parts I needed, he never promised me anything he couldn’t deliver. He gave me regular updates on the progress of the repair. When I figure how much money I spent going to five other garages. I should have gone to Burlington in the first place. Oh, and by the way, I was a bit frustrated looking for information on my car, and Scott was so patient, I actually asked him if he had kids…..he does. Love the service I received at this Honda dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Pauline! We're so glad Scott was able to identify & resolve the issue with your vehicle and we'll be sure to pass along these kind comments to him. Thanks for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!