495 CDJR

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 454-1400 (978) 454-1400

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of 495 CDJR from DealerRater.

They were very courteous, and friendly.

They were very courteous, and friendly. Their staff was professional and knowledgeable They worked very well to help me make my decision comfortably

great service when I bring in my car.

great service when I bring in my car.They do everything I ask them to do in a timely manner.

The dealer was very open to scheduling my car for service

The dealer was very open to scheduling my car for service on the day and time I wanted. They did the job quickly and in a professional manner without trying to upsell me on unnecessary services. They also kept me up to date on their progress.

Easy to get the appointment and service was timely once I

Easy to get the appointment and service was timely once I got there. Also a nice touch to give the vehicle a quick cleaning in and out

Need to write one more review James Smith was the best

Need to write one more review James Smith was the best person to work with. He helped me get a vehicle where no one else would. Let’s just say that. Couldn’t ask for a better person to deal with. Absolutely on top of everything didn’t waste one single minute until I that vehicle was in my hands couldn’t ask for a better person

Made appointment online about 3 weeks ahead of scheduled

Made appointment online about 3 weeks ahead of scheduled date. Appointment and service went off without a hitch (I waited). Presently the waiting room has been relocated to an area on the show room. Not really an issue unless your wait is considerably long.

Service made appointment within 2 days. This was quirk...

Service made appointment within 2 days. This was quirk with all the Covid 19 issues. Within 5 minutes of arrival I was checked in and shortly after my car was in service bay. I waited on site and Recalls were done with additional items I added to list and the Car was washed within 2 hours. Very Happy with service and service advisor Mike Flynn. Lew

Buying with out pressure and having super nice sales...

Buying with out pressure and having super nice sales staff brings me back year after year

1.0

No updates, held my car hostage and was told as the owner...

No updates, held my car hostage and was told as the owner / lease not to call them for update, your manager is a tool. And I will never purchase another Jeep. 495 Sucks couldn’t even do a oil change for my car. Awful people!!!!!!!!!!

Quick, convenient, easy access. Always the best place to...

Quick, convenient, easy access. Always the best place to get my jeep serviced and annual inspection